“Great Steaks, excellent service!”

Russell's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Russell's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 132 Restaurants in Vail
Price range: US$25 - US$45
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: We are temporarily closed until November 15th! Just across the Covered Bridge in Vail Village is Bridge Street's warm, cozy and oldest steak house - Russell's. We have a friendly, relaxing atmosphere with wonderful Creekside dining. Russell's features dry aged Certified Angus beef, along with delightful fish entrees and world-renowned Alaskan King Crab Legs. One side dish that you can't pass up is our scalloped potatoes - baked with onions, bacon and cheese with a golden brown top. A lot of our staff members have been with us for 20 years or more. Come by and see for yourself why the locals and staff love Russell's. We take great pride in serving premier steaks and seafood in the most enjoyable and accommodating restaurant in Vail. Reservations recommended.
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

You can have a very nice steak dinner at Russell’s. The NY Strip, Steak Diane, and Center Cut Filet are excellent. So are the escargots and the tuna sashimi.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Great steaks in friendly somewhat casual atmosphere. Prompt and attentive service. Sat us on time. Wonderful deserts. Reasonably priced

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We have had dinner at Russell’s restaurant in Vail every year. The quality has not changed at all. The steaks and scalloped potatoes are superb, and the service is good. I highly suggest reservations if you were going out a popular time.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Nice enough food but you cannot hear yourself think because it’s so noisy from other diners. Overall I think the place is over-rated.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

My non-foodie husband insists that we dine at Russell's every year. I don't care for steakhouses and I don't like to go to many repeat restaurants. But I concede on this point every year without complaint. You will always get the same dependable steakhouse menu, excellent service and a low key, relaxing atmosphere. I love that it's not pretentious (a nice break from most other Vail restaurants) and I always love their outstanding customer service. It's a Vail restaurant worth your loyalty.

1  Thank mimiseattlelite