“Lovely place with great prices”
Review of La Cantina

La Cantina
Ranked #62 of 129 Restaurants in Vail
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

We stopped to eat at this place and we found out that the food was really really good, and my biggest surprise was that even though we were in a very expensive city, they managed to bring the prices down to be affordable by a big family of eight people so I recommend this place as this was clean, affordable, with great customer service, and with great and delicious food.

1  Thank bryanmantezoni

Reviewed 6 July 2017

I'm a huge fan of Mexican food, and can without a doubt say that this is by far the worst one I have ever been to. Although it was fairly busy due to the 4th of July and there was only one cook and one person taking orders, it is no excuse for the service we were given. We received excellent service at other restaurants under the same stresses in the town. The gentleman at the till barely spoke, and when he did he was terribly rude, short, and dismissive with us. The food was disgusting, and multiple orders contained controversial ingredients that many people do not like and were not on the menu, resulting in multiple members of my party not being able to eat their meal. Overall, I'd recommend everyone stay well away from this joke of a restaurant in such a wonderful city.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

This place is soooo good! I'm originally from Arizona and I'm always looking for authentic Mexican food - this place has it. It has a Salsa bar too. Delicious tacos and enchiladas. Check it out! You will be glad you did.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

Fantastic food at inexpensive prices and service was quick. Free refills on chips and plenty of salsa choices to go along with the chips. Great place for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

Best guacamole I've ever put in my face! Everything we ordered was fantastic!! The platters wth the different types of meat and all the fixings are the way to go! Tostadas are excellent too! Don't pass this place up!!