All reviews covered bridge great location columbine room fractional ownership free valet parking sister property yogurt free breakfast cozy hotel breakfast room heated pool and hot tub great bathroom farmers market would highly recommend this hotel european style our honeymoon staff was very friendly and helpful
Reviewed 14 September 2018

Austria Haus exceeded all of my expectations. I expected top notch accommodations and service. What I received was beyond my expectations. Great property; well kept; wonderful, friendly and helpful staff; comfortable rooms and amenities. This property is located right at the Covered Bridge in Vail Villlage with access to all the great restaurants, shopping, services, public transportation and lifts. It is simply a wonderful place. I would highly recommend it to anyone. I left with a huge smile on my face and looking forward to my next visit.

Room Tip: South side rooms face the mountain and village.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
TShpall, Front Office Manager at Austria Haus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2018

Dear Ronald,

Thank you so much for choosing the Austria Haus as your hotel destination and for taking the time to provide us with feedback about your experience! I am wonderfully pleased to hear that our property exceeded your expectations! We strive to make every guest feel as welcome and comfortable as possible and I am so glad we were able to do that for you. We would absolutely love to have you join us again. If I can assist you in booking another reservation or with anything else at all, please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Again, thank you for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

This hotel is in a great location. Everything and all restaurants within walking distance. Good breakfast and very helpful staff. Bus station is next door that we used for free to get to several hikes. Not a fan of the valet parking but it was convenient.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
TShpall, Manager at Austria Haus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Dear Chadz52,

I would like to thank you for choosing the Austria Haus for your hotel destination and for taking the time to complete the Trip Advisor survey. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed the location of our property, the breakfast, the service and the close access to several wonderful hikes that Colorado has to offer! I apologize you were not a fan of our valet only property but I am glad that you found it convenient. We take all guest comments very seriously and use your feedback to help improve our hotel product and service. Once again, I greatly appreciate the feedback about your recent stay. If you choose to join us for another stay, please reach out to me directly. I hope to see you soon!

970-75-7850

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

This was our second stay, and both have been great experiences. The hotel is in the absolute prime location in Vail village, right at the covered bridge, with convenient valet parking under the building. The rooms are quaint and comfortable, the lobby warm and cozy, and the hotel’s pool overlooks Gore Creek and the village. The staff has been excellent on both visits. We couldn’t be more pleased with the overall experience of Austria Haus.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
TShpall, Manager at Austria Haus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Dear Tom C,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts about your experience at the Austria Haus. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed the location, the atmosphere and the service at our property. If you would like to book another stay or if there is anything else at all that I can personally help you with, please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Once again, thank you for staying at the Austria Haus Hotel. I look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 15 August 2018

Beautiful Hotel- excellent staff. Great location to Village . Would highly recommend.
We will come back next year. Spend time in the village and return to your roof to
relax and continue exploring the Village. No need for your car. Everything is walkable.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
TShpall, Manager at Austria Haus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Dear Larry K,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback about your experience here at the Austria Haus Hotel. We strive to make every guest feel as relaxed and welcome as possible and I am so glad we were able to do that for you. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the location and service at the hotel. If you need any assistance booking another reservation or require help with anything else at all, please do not hesitate to contact me directly. We certainly hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 6 August 2018

We loved this hotel, the location within Vail Village is excellent. Staff are friendly and helpful. Wonderful breakfasts. My friend enjoyed the spa facilities at the neighbouring hotel. Beds were very comfortable. We found the rooms very quiet.

Room Tip: Our room faced the main street and was very quiet. The other side faces Gore Creek.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
TShpall, Manager at Austria Haus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Dear Mdrivel,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback about your stay. I am so glad that you enjoyed the breakfasts, the beds, the spa facilities and the service. I will be sure to pass your kind comments onto our staff! If I can assist you in booking another visit or with anything else at all, please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Again, thank you for choosing the Austria Haus and we hope to see you back again soon!