All reviews murphy bed deluxe room fire pit filtered water front desk staff resort fee turn down service ski valet an upgrade hot chocolate valet service fantastic location off season cookies shops and restaurants apres ski full kitchen
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights and was very enjoyable. The front desk staff was amazing, had a very minor room issue which was solved immediately but went above and upgraded to a mountain view room. They were very helpful with suggestions and a great history lesson on the city of Vail. Beds were comfortable, there is a direction card in bathroom about shower control, please read. Can't say enough about how friendly the staff was!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Charlotte B
Thera S, Front Office Manager at The Lodge at Vail, A RockResort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Hello Charlotte B,

Thank you for providing your review of your stay! I am pleased to hear your girls trip was successful and you all enjoyed! We strive to make every stay memorable and I will certainly pass on your comments to our team! We hope you can join us again in the future for more girls trips or a vacation with the family!

Thera Shannon
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

LOVE IT, we travel a lot, stayed mostly Marriott's, the thing I love about this hotel is every room is different. It's not a commercial hotel, I love it, I can be right in the village of Vail, the staff will get u anything u need, normally I do not rate hotels as far as I do but this hotel is exceptionally

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Daniel K, Manager at The Lodge at Vail, A RockResort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Hello Michael C,

Thank you so much for providing us feedback from your stay! We were happy to host you and your daughter for her birthday! We do have individually decorated condos, each with their own style. I am glad you enjoyed your room and experience, and hope to see you again in Vail Village!

Kind Regards,

Daniel Kendra

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Stayed here on a work off-site in July 2017. The location is really the key here, it's got the best location in all of Vail arguably and is just perfectly nestled right into the village in the best possible spot. Why is this the case? Well it's gotta be one of the oldest hotels in Vail as well. My room was recently updated and was wonderful with a nice deck with beautiful flowers overlooking the town. Some of my colleagues did have older rooms with Murphy beds with sketchy AC that haven't been updated yet, so would suggest reaching out to hotel to ensure you get a newer one.

Staff was friendly and helpful, from valet on down to desk and food service. Restaurants on site were good. Not a single complaint from my stay.

Room Tip: Overlooking village ideal
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Hello vitaminj45,

Thank you for providing your review of your stay! You are correct, the Lodge at Vail is the oldest hotel in Vail Village and has a storied history tied to Vail Mountain. Over the years, the Lodge at Vail hosted former presidents and was once nicknamed the White House of the West. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us during your off-site, and we hope you can join us again in the future for more meetings or a vacation!

Reviewed 25 September 2017

The two stars I'm withholding is because there wasn't a fridge in the room ( maybe in the mountains it's considered an oxymorom?) and the air conditioner that was in the room was a free standing machine that had a tube thing going out the window. The window did not close and the hotel's solution for this was to cover it with a piece of cardboard. I was excited about the robe they had in the closet but it was itchy and not comfortable. Other than that, the staff was professional and exceptional. Room service was good and the location in Vail Village is great.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Adrianna A

Hello Adrianna A,

Thank you for providing your feedback of your stay. I too think our location and staff are exceptional! We are constantly making improvements to our facility, and feedback like yours helps guide this process for us along the way. I sincerely thank you for your insights. We hope to host you in Vail in the future!

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

A great location to stay in Vail. A group of girls celebrating a friend's Birthday were warmly welcomed to the Lodge by Drew and Michelle. Upon hearing of a friend in groups flooding during hurricane Harvey they sent us 2 bottles of wine and a bottle of champagne. Thanks to all at the Lodge for making our stay special.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Eileen C

Hello Eileen C,

I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Your friends affected by Hurricane Harvey are certainly in our thoughts, and we wish all of you well!