US$185
  • Bar/Lounge
US$599
US$544
  • Pool
Hotel Talisa, Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$465
US$427
  • Restaurant
Austria Haus Hotel(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$356
US$306
Travelocity
DoubleTree by Hilton Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$189
US$543
US$410
Travelocity
  • Pool
Antlers at Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$220
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmurphy beddeluxe roomfire pitfront desk staffresort feeturn down servicean upgradeski valethot chocolatevalet servicefantastic locationoff seasoncookiesshops and restaurantsapres skifull kitchenski trip
Reviewed 30 June 2015

We chose The Lodge for a variety of reasons, but our very short time at the hotel fell flat and our short stay was further abbreviated because the hotel failed to provide us with a working air conditioner. We felt the hotel did not fairly discount our room (we were credited the $30 resort fee) given how uncomfortable our stay turned out to be.

The room felt cramped and there were cleanliness issues in the bathroom. The staff was mostly kind and helpful. The pool reminded me of an episode of MTV's Spring Break.

We were a very short walk to the Vail Chapel, where we attended a wedding, and that was very positive. I'm told the hotel offers a shuttle, but that was not presented to us as an option when we inquired about directions to the venue.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 29 June 2015

Stayed here with a group for a lacrosse tournament and loved it. Top notch everything from staff to luxurious three bedroom condo to pool. Location was perfect. We did not need for anything. If you want to save on $20/night parking you can park in public garage which is a 5 minute walk and very easy. Loved this place, made our stay in Vail comfortable and memorable.

Room Tip: Only drawback of 354 was nightly recycle drop across the street by all restaurants, very loud with glass crashing. Y
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank VAmom4
Reviewed 28 June 2015 via mobile

Stayed here for a friends wedding and enjoyed the location and property.

Parking: Valet only at $33/night
Check in: Very easy and room was ready early
Room: Clean with nice finishes. A little small for four people. Nice balcony with view. Note: the AC did not seem to be working the entire weekend. It was very hot.
Pool: Nice size pool with outdoor bar and food. Very fun!

Location: In the heart of Vail Village! Within walking distance from anything and everything!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Travelbugs1234
Reviewed 17 June 2015 via mobile

When I arrived, I was greeted by Ryan, the parking attendant/bellman, who had excellent customer service by greeting me with a welcoming smile and great eye contact. He was very friendly and knowledgeable about the event that I was attending. I was running late and he immediately parked my car. When I entered the lobby, another employee, TJ, asked if I needed assistance and I asked for directions to the conference room and he went above and beyond by offering to lead me directly to the meeting room. Great customer service!!!'

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Karri W
Reviewed 15 June 2015

Just returned from quick weekend getaway to Vail, staying at the Lodge. The positives - location is fantastic for quick trips to village, restaurants, and Gondola One. Bathroom was spacious and nicely appointed. Spa is quite nice; lounges are cozy and appropriately luxurious. Some showers were lacking hot water. Drawbacks - the room itself was underwhelming. Ours had not been remodeled and was a bit dated. Also, patio was useless as the flower boxes above leaked water on to our space every minute we were there - disappointing given the great weather. Walls are thin; banging pipes or electrical equipment could be heard at 45 second intervals for the duration of our stay. Mentioned this to front desk and was refunded our parking fee. Nice, but doesn't make up for our disappointment. Will definitely return to Vail, but not rushing back to this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for renovated room, be above 3rd floor.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family