“A little pricey but a great seat”
Review of CineBistro

CineBistro
Ranked #58 of 131 Restaurants in Vail
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 February 2018

Include 4 hours of free Parking. Great comfortable seat. Good eats and lots of room. In Vail Village

Reviewed 29 November 2017

We had a free afternoon since it wasn't snowing and went to Vail to catch a movie. Adult beverages and the usual fare available. Seats don't recline but they were comfortable.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

This is one of the best theaters that I've been to!! We went and saw The Dark Tower, and ordered a turkey burger and sweet potato fries beforehand. Loved it! They give you a buzzer pad to hold while you're in the movie, and buzz you (quietly) when your food is ready. We went and got our food, and ate it while the movie was playing. (we got there a little late; otherwise, we would have had our food during the previews) The seating is recliner-type; very comfy. I wholeheartedly recommend this theater. I can't wait to go again.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

I went with my friend and boyfriend last week...! The place was awesome and the food very good as well. The french fries that I had were delicious!

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

I had ankle surgery and this was the only movie theater I could go to for a few reasons. First, they offer ottomans to elevate your leg and the seat rows are wide enough to stretch your legs out. Second they always offered me the handicap row so I had extra room. Third, the veggie burger is awesome hands down best in town and get the sweet potato fries.

They also offer a local discount with a local address on your id during off season and they have a reward card so you can get a free app, candy, dessert, or popcorn.

Been to CineBistro? Share your experiences!