1,299 results
All reviews gore creek private lift infinity pool ski lift hot tub self parking off season hotel shuttle walking path free shuttle resort fee fire pit hotel restaurant ski resort beautiful property great room mountain view
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this Hotel for a work conference and it was amazing! The friendliness of the staff, the cleanliness, the accommodations, all the way down to the bartenders knowledge of craft beer was excellent. The best part about my stay was how comfortable the beds are. The pillows were amazing. I acuallly looked at the tag to see about getting for my own house! I’m not a big skier/snowboarder but the experience I had here will definitely bring me back. Beautiful hotel!! Highly recommend.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 May 2018

I recently stayed at this newly renovated hotel. It did not disappoint!!!! The service, room, food and staff were amazing. The hotel staff was very quick to respond to an A/C issue and had it fixed before I was back to my room. My room looked over the courtyard, which was nice. I had a full door and patio, which I left open to enjoy the evening breeze. I will definitely be back when I visit Vail.

Room Tip: Choose a room facing the creek or courtyard. You'll want to request a full door to the outside.
Reviewed 14 May 2018

The hotel is beautiful. I was there for a conference and the staff were all super friendly and helpful.
My room backing to the river was incredible. The beds are very comfortable. Easy to go to sleep with an amazing bed and the relaxing sound of the river.
I highly recommend this hotel!!!

Room Tip: Ask for one of the rooms backing to the river. Incredibly relaxing and beautiful.
Reviewed 14 May 2018

This property really did a nice job of renovating and it shows. The rooms are amazing, the conference space is great, and the service resembles that of a high end resort property. The food during our conference was outstanding. Being right on Gore Creek, the Gore Creek trail, and the Creekside ski lift, this location can't be beat! The pool and hot tub are located on the south side of the building and get full sun most of the day.

Room Tip: Ask for a balcony facing the river
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed for a conference, and I feel like they should take the cost out of my earnings!

Seriously though, these things can be stressful and busy and the staff was amazing at facilitating around every corner! From casual interaction to going above and beyond solving any issue that arose (all issues were self inflicted) they shined much like the picturesque property they have created. Room was appointed with great care and detail.

Would recommend this entire place with more stars than allowed if I could.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business