All reviewssky restaurantswimming poolfamily poolbeach cafesea breezenice designhotel designmother's daybeautiful hotelstar levelsea restaurantvery comfortable staybreakfast linegreat tastewave barmood lightingperfect setting
Reviewed 13 August 2018

We have an enjoyable stay at the hotel. Excellent sea and sky view. The swimming pool was super. The room was large and tidy. The staff were nice and helpful. Great experience that met that expectation.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Veranda211, Guest Experience at Veranda Resort Pattaya MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear 420jiayingl,

Thank you for choosing the Veranda Resort Pattaya - Mgallery by Sofitel.

We are pleased to read that you had an enjoyable stay during your visit and you had witness the excellent sky view . Thank you for your kind words mentioned to our staffs . I will share your compliment to them, i am sure this would be a huge motivate for them to keep up to deliver a good service for every guest.

Thank you once again for your review and sharing your though for other travelers , hopefully we could succeed your expectations again on your next visit to Veranda resort Pattaya.

Watccharin Tupila

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

ห้องพักสะอาดกว้างขวางเตียงใหญ่.
ห้องน้ำแบ่งเป็นสัดส่วนได้ดี.
การออกแบบเหมาะสม.
ระเบียงสามารถมองเห็นทะเลได้ชัดเจน.
พนักงานบริการดีมีความพร้อมในการบริการ.

Clean, spacious room with double bed.
The bathroom is well proportioned.
Appropriate design.
The balcony can see the sea clearly.
Good service staff.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear Ohm Suradech P,

Thank you for choosing the Veranda Resort Pattaya- Mgalley by Sofitel for your memorable moment.

I am so delighted to read that you like our resort and support in writing a nice review for us. I hope that you did not miss the sunset moment at the Jetty rooftop bar during your stay, which is our signature restaurant.

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

I liked the overall look of the hotel. Unfortunately the staffs don’t manage to keep up with the service.

Check in was empty on arrival but still they managed to keep us standing at the check in desk for 15 minutes. Also extremely poor service from the staff to chance the service language to Thai after they realized my girlfriend was thai. No information given about breakfast times and such.

Room was clean and in decent condition, little bit worn out here and there. Information booklet was broken and the information leaflets were in wrong order, there was duplicates of some pages and some information was completely missing(breakfast times for example). I was surprised by the lack of quality in beddings. I wasn’t expecting Sofitel quality but still wished for something bit better.

I also find it offending that the hotel is posting stickers to items in room to tell you that you have to pay if you take them with you.

Pool area is nice but the staff managed to ruin the experience again. Up on entering the pools there was no one to be found to get the towels. I finally managed to find the place where they store towels and helped my self with them. Couple minutes later a member of staff came to me threatening that next time I have to pay 1000 baht for the towels. Weird since they are there for the guests to use and specially when there is no one around to hand them over.

I’m not sure if they actually serve food and drinks to the sun beds. There was no one around so we went to the bar to order lunch. Food was ok yet pricey as expected.

Location wise the hotel is in extremely bad location. Basically only option is to use taxi to get around or walk few hundred meters to catch the songthaew to the city. Maybe the bad location is not a problem for someone who just likes to spend time at the hotel.

Overall decent hotel with good facilities but horrible level of service. Sad that I have to experience this in Accor group hotels.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hoop87

Dear hoop87,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback.

Although we are glad reading your kind comment mentioned that you like the overall look and cleanliness of our hotel, however there were many points that could not meet your expectations and we are very happy to learn from your the point of view and that we should get our resort improvement.

Since you raised about check in process which took 15 minutes before we could escorting you to the room, I have to apologies for this matter and also will recall training our staffs about language usage. Please forgive us that some of them are not fluently in English .

Regarding price tag stickers on some of the amenities in the rooms which we provide to inform the guests. Actually guests able to use those amenities during their stay for free unless guests take the items home with them. We are sorry if this matter concern your feeling during the stay.

Having checked with F&B manager , Food and Beverage are served at the sun bed area if guest prefer and our staffs are stand by nearby Wave pool,Bar to serve your needs.

I am so sad to learn that you were not happy with the location of our resort , even thought our resort was not close to the city ,to support that we provide transportation service with minimal cost to Pattaya city and surrounding area , furthermore that we also have shuttle bus service 3 times a day, only 100 baht per way.

Please note that above issues you have raised has been noted and rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem. All our efforts are concentrated in preventing future occurrences.

Reviewed 3 August 2018

According to Accor members suggestion, I have very high expected to Veranda Resort Pattaya. However, The overall is below expectation. I had to wait very long queue for check-in, unprofessional staffs, upgraded the same room type but partial ocean view, limited use of Accor Plus coupon which I can use many as I want at other AccorHotels.

Sea breeze ocean view room is average, clean as standard. I do not like the idea of showing the price or price tag for most of in-room amenities. DND tag is very unacceptable for luxury resort. It seems like just piece of rubbish paper.

Only touched facility was the infinity salt water pool. Incredible great! I enjoyed the pool most of time because the room itself was not interesting enough. Should provide resort for a day pass instead of accommodation.

Location is quite far from Pattaya city around 30 minutes drive or more due to traffic.

Thanks to your welcome.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed in Sky Villa for 3 nights and Family villa for 3 nights. Veranda pattaya has unique design which is good for taking pictures. Good for 1-2 nights night. Nothing much in the resort.

My son had an accident due to slippery floor in the villa. We paid all the expenses in the hospital and left my son's head a scar forever.

On the time we stayed December 2017. There was so much noise due to construction in the neighborhood not in Veranda. Which made our vacation not a pleasant vacation for 6 nights.

Sorry but not coming back.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jenny J
Veranda211, Guest Experience Executive at Veranda Resort Pattaya MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Dear Jenny J,

Please allow me to express my gratitude for sharing your thoughts on the experience you had at the Veranda Resort Pattaya MGallery by Sofitel. I am truly sorry to hear regarding the accident that your son had during your stay.

Your comments about the noise has been well received unfortunately that we could not control the neighborhood, and we are sad that this caused your stay was not a pleasant one.

Guest Experience Executive