See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 November 2017

the professional front desk clerks, went above and beyond my expectations. Had a couple requests and they where very accommodating. Great costumer service. Rooms, basic and clean, just what i expected. Id stay again. Thank you.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

This location has a 24 hour cancellation policy. If you don't check-in on the day you reserved, the office will put you on a "black list" and ban you from staying there in the future.

I had previously stayed there in the past for a total of about 30-40 nights over a year period.

Try the ones on Federal or Peoria, they actually treat you like a valued customer.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Peter B
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Booked the hotel online for same night stay. Check in clerk could not have been nicer. Very professional and courteous when we checked in at about 7pm. Hotel was a bit noisy due to nearby traffic and other patrons closing doors and talking and such but nothing too bad.
Rooms had dirt on the floor, blood in between the joining doors, Beds had hair in them. Had my 2 and 5 yr old granddaughters in the room with me, at 12;30am I get a very rude call from what I had to assume was the night clerk. I answer the phone 1/2asleep and person on the other end very rudely asks.
'You have kids?'
me 'huh'
the person on the other end ' you have kids in the room with you?'
me 'Yes'
The person on the other end ' Well I just got a call from an associate that your kids are being unruly and are making a lot of noise and are jumping around'.
Me 'The kids have been asleep for hours ( both were asleep at 8pm) so they are NOT making noise and are NOT jumping around at all'
Other end very rudely and none apologetic 'Well I got the call so have to follow up' then hangs up.
So if you want to stay at this place be prepared to get a very rude wakeup call when one of the associates' deems you are making too much noise while sleeping. Maybe instead of rudely waking guests in the middle of the night and accusing them of making imaginary noises, they should devote more time to cleaning.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank lissdbc13
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

One of the nicest Motel 6 I have ever seen.
Extremely comfortable room. Showers are standing stalls, much cleaner feel than tubs.
The set up of the room was comforting.
I had an amazing sleep.
Staff was extremely friendly

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

My daughter booked this online as part of a package deal. We arrived about 11:30 pm and were so tired we could have slept most anywhere...Where do I begin?
-We were overcharged for the room.
-Room was outdated. I'm talking slum lord outdated.
-The room was dirty. Really dirty.
-Gaps between wall and ceiling.
-Base boards coming apart from the wall.
-No toiletries.
-Charged extra for internet.
-Loud music and yelling coming from room next door.
-Shady characters hanging around outside. So much so we were uncomfortable going outside, afraid our car would be broken into, and with the room's beat up wooden door we seriously questioned our safety inside the room. It reminded us more of a crack house than a motel.
The one positive was that the desk clerk did not hesitate on refunding our money.
At 12:30 am we were sitting in a restaurant parking lot, in a strange city, with nowhere to stay. Honestly, I preferred to sleep in our car over the hotel room.
Luckily we found a room in a Supper 8 (for the SAME price. Clean, safe, pool, breakfast, toiletries, and friendly staff. We booked three nights and couldn't have been happier.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family