“Great Cup of Joe”
Review of Arroyo - CLOSED

Arroyo
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed 25 May 2016

I got into Telluride from Cortez about 9:00AM on my motorcycle, too early this time of the year. I was stopping at the first coffee shop to warm up. Lucky for me I stumbled upon this place. Great coffee and baked goods.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

Best coffee bar in town and
well the only, and therefore the best, wine bar in town. Rick brews the best and most cared for coffee in the morning, bakes his own pasteries and breads and serves with a smile, oh and his dog is there to visit you also.

The wine bar is owned by the Town of Telluride's Mayor! and they have the nicest atmosphere to visit friends on a cozy couch with a nice glass.

Reviewed 24 February 2016

They have a baby grand piano, the hours de ovoures are soooo good and their wine selection is best in Telluride.
Also its super clean cleanest in Telluride
And its an art gallery
and its really comfy too!
They always are hosting some cool event too!

Reviewed 6 February 2016

I stopped in for coffee one morning and found the place warm and friendly . Later that afternoon I returned for cocktail and a relaxing place for a business meeting .

Reviewed 16 November 2015

Great Friendly Service! Our Bartender was so knowledgeable on wines, she helped us navigate all the choices.
And the (red) wines were just soooo goooood!
Met some locals and had such wonderful conversations, too.
Had such a great time!
(I didn't get a chance to try it, but I've heard they have great coffee during the day.)