“Gross”

Brooklynn's- Pizzeria
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: Brooklynn's Pizzeria has been serving New York style yumminess in the Yampa Valley for nearly 2 decades. Serving the FRESHEST, MOST AFFORDABLE za, stromboli's, phillies, wings, salads and more 360 days a year. We are conveniently located on the corner of 10th and Lincoln downtown Steamboat. We offer some dine-in, patio in the summer, take-out, FREE DELIVERY, SLICES all day and night!! Give us a call or stop by for fast and friendly service, your TASTEBUDS will THANK YOU!!!!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Got sick after eating here. I think maybe it has to do with them putting the raw chicken with the fresh dough? Very unsanitary

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (136)

Reviewed 16 June 2021

A pleasant surprise. One of the few restaurants open after 9 pm on Saturday. The pizza was above average (and far superior to the mass of dough one gets at Beau Jo's down the street which was closed anyway). You can get it by the slice. Thus, quick and convenient. It is reasonably priced (for Steamboat). Have to eat while strolling or on picnic tables outside but prepare to get attacked by mosquitoes.

Date of visit: June 2021
Reviewed 7 May 2021

Well, if you're in Steamboat Springs, prepare to spend $50 to feed two people (or eat McDonald's).

I wouldn't say it was $50-for-two-people-good, but it WAS good.
The employees weren't very nice, but I think they're just terrified of COVID. They made us wait outside, wanted people to sign in, etc.

We got pizza, pomodoro bread (wow, to die for) and "breadsticks". I put those in quotations just because they're literally just unseasoned dough. I don't recommend those but the rest was decent.

I devoured the pomodoro bread too quickly to snap a pic, wow it was good!

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 2 August 2020 via mobile

Pizza was great. They have very nice outdoor seating, which is important during COVID times. It’s also nice since we had our puppy dog with us. Staff was super friendly.

Date of visit: July 2020
1  Thank erinpT7829ZH
BNW123, Owner at Brooklynn's- Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2020

Thanks for stopping by !!

Reviewed 23 July 2020

Order a huge pizza, folks, because it's soooooo delicious you'll want a ton! I ordered their biggest pizza, but my two teenage boys ate the whole darn thing (I'm lucky I got a couple slices). The meat was super flavorful, and the crust was perfect. BTW, they make it easy right now with Covid, because they bring your pizza right out to your car for you. Great customer service, guys! We will definitely be back the next time we're in town. I'll be ordering two pizzas for sure. :)

Date of visit: July 2020
BNW123, Owner at Brooklynn's- Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2020

Thank you for choosing Brooklynn’s Pizzeria !