Review Highlights
Great horseback ride.

A very enjoyable morning ride. We were made very comfortable right from the start and enjoyed a... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
jonduras
West Union, Ohio
via mobile
Saddleback Ranch never disappoints

I've always always done their winter activities and having come for some summer vacations I... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
alvbaquero

Recommended experiences in and around Steamboat Springs
from US$85.00
More Info
All reviews horseback riding snow tubing sleigh ride cattle drive yee haw steak hour ride baked potato experienced riders hot chocolate the barn highlight of our trip great ride entire family an awesome experience beautiful scenery two hours
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 May 2021

Warning: the terrain is difficult. Most places I have snowmobiled in past had wide open pasture land with tracks for riding. This was hills with mtn on one side and cliff on other. I would not recommend this place for beginners.
The tubing hill was very nice and I would rate it with 5 stars
I was tipped off machine and it kept going straight off a cliff. Luckily, my 8 year old grandson jumped off before it went over cliff. It was a freak accident that cost me $6200 since the machine was totaled but thank goodness no one was hurt.

When the guide warned us that someone “tips” a snowmobile almost every day and no one had done it yet today so we were destined to do it on our afternoon ride, it scared our group of 5 adults with 5 kids on the back. But most of us had ridden snowmobiles before. After seeing the terrain I now understand why this happens a lot.

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 7 April 2021

I've been on several snowmobiles and tours. Although late in the season they had good snow and had time to play on the machines about 1/2 through the tour. Couple items were a bit not so great. The trail was mainly washboarded making it a very bumpy ride. On the return, there were several steep slopes to ride, which for me was enjoyable. However, we had a three year old with us and that was a serious challenge for mom and dad. Again, no little ones, no problem but was a concern. Value for the money wasn't quite there but it's Colorado and snow, who doesn't appreciate that.

Reviewed 1 April 2021

Fantastic staff!!! Horseback riding was beautiful!! Highly recommend this excursion!! Their snow tubing and snowmobiling are also great!!

Reviewed 23 March 2021

Had a freaking blast! We went later in the day and it wasn't too crowded. Once the temps dropped we started flying down the runs! It was so much fun. This was my second time in Steamboat and we didn't go the first time and now I realize was what a mistake that was. Super nice employees too!

Reviewed 20 March 2021

We went snowmobiling and snow tubing at Saddleback Ranch and everything was perfect! We’ve done these activities other places before (and at Saddleback Ranch back in 2015 as well), but all pale in comparison. Our snowmobiling guide this time was Joe (aka Minnesota) and he really went up and above to make sure that our whole family had an amazing time! If you have the opportunity to go to Saddleback Ranch, DO IT!