“Totally Amazing Pho and Sushi! ❤️”

Noodles & More Saigon Cafe
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 April 2017

I absolutely loved the food and service. Real authentic Vietnamese food, friendly and conversational service. Even a local said it was their first option for sushi. Totally recommend this gem!

1  Thank PatriotDancer

Reviewed 1 April 2017

had some pad thai and yellow curry.. just OK..
People were great.. Might try the sushi next time..
Clean place,, and varied menu

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

We had a delicious meal on our vacation to steamboat springs. Service was great , prices were reasonable. The best Vietnamese egg rolls I've ever had . Everybody in my family of five was thrilled.

Reviewed 23 March 2017

This place serves great food. The dishes we ate were authentic and first rate, while the dishes we saw other people eating looked incredible, with huge amounts of sushi brought to tables regularly. It's a simple setting, even a little hard to find tucked away at the back of a subterranean courtyard, but worth looking for if you love Vietnamese and Sushi.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

We had dinner here last night. It was crowded at 6:00pm, but we luckily had one table left for the four of us. They do accept reservations. It was recommended to me by our outstanding 76 years young ski íntructor, Mr. Mike L. for Pho (Vietnamese Noodle soup). Being Vietnamese, I was skeptical, because the Saigon Cafe in Park City, Utah was awful! But, we have been here since Monday and had good American foods, and was craving Asian.
So, we ordered Rare Beef Pho(thinly sliced, cooked by the hot broth), chicken Thai Fried Rice, Thai Shrimp stir fry. It was delicious. Service was prompt & friendly. I usually do not like restaurants that have different types of Asian cuisines, because of its authenticity. But, since this restaurants had tasty dishes, in a way it was nice & convenient since my family all wanted different things.