“Good German food in Snowmass ”
Review of The Edge

The Edge
Price range: US$8 - US$52
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Across from Parking lot #13
Transit: The Town of Snowmass Village shuttle stops by the entrance to the restaurant.
Description: The Edge Restaurant & Bar brings to Snowmass Village an exciting and diverse menu featuring Alpine Cuisine. Flavors from Germany, Switzerland, and France are carefully crafted to create hearty plates for the Colorado style of living. The Edge Restaurant & Bar serves fondue, homemade sausage, schnitzels, fresh fish, soups, salads and enticing desserts.
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Visited The Edge two times during my visit to Snowmass in February. Reservations are available on Open Table so we took advantage of that.
The pork schnitzel and wurst platter (bierwurst and Hühnerbratwurst ) were the dishes of choice. The portions were large and we ended up taking leftovers home.
Dessert selection and wine selection were good. Servers were very attentive. Santiago was very helpful.

1  Thank boo4597

Reviewed 4 February 2018

We had dinner here twice. The food is delicious and the portions are large. The wine list is good with a variety of choices.
The manager and serving staff are friendly and the service is great. Very good value and nice quiet restaurant.

1  Thank Lori T
Reviewed 11 January 2018

The restaurant is cozy and the food is nicely presented but not authentic german cuisine.
I am from Germany and the dishes my husband and I had “looked” nice but were nowhere near authentic german recipes. I was rather disappointed.
They might taste good to somebody who has never been to Germany and does not know any better but to a native they just don’t cut it. I think if you call yourself a german restaurant, you should also be able to deliver.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

This Swiss/German restaurant in Snowmass Village is a good option for dinner after a tiresome day of skiing. Good Fondue !

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Fabulous experience! I ordered a beer soup, which was wonderful and probably would have been enough dinner, but I had already ordered Wiener Schnizel. Oh my!
It was the best Wiener Schnizel I’ve had since I was in Salzburg! I ate it all! I could only listen to the wonderful dessert options! Next time!