All reviewsski valetbedroom suitenespresso machinevalet staffglass wallmini kitchenfour seasonsmountain sportsbeautiful hotelturn down servicetop of the linewasher dryerassay hilloff seasonaspen areaend of the daylift tickets
Reviewed 14 April 2018

The Viceroy takes every effort to provide an upscale experience for guests. Leading the charge is the resident Executive Chef, Herb Wilson. My simple request to have some cheese shredded (along with a story of how I was going to impress my in-laws) was met with encouragement, additional supplies, recipe advice, and enthusiasm. I felt like I'd made his week, which is always a great side effect. The hotel has all the great ski-resort necessities and perks of being literally on the slope, but its service is what makes it a great place.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Daniel M
ViceroySnowmass_GM, General Manager at Viceroy Snowmass, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Dear Daniel M,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I love hearing Chef Herb made such an impression and will pass along the compliments. I am also thrilled to hear you enjoyed ski in/ski out amenities along with all that our beautiful property has to offer. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 10 April 2018

Best property on Snowmass, have stayed 6 different places and this is the best by far. Exclent rooms, excelent building and location. If you rent your skiing equipment on property I imagine you can have a very good service. I took my own equipment and had a hard time getting my equipment where I needed it.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank jtorreslobo
ViceroySnowmass_GM, General Manager at Viceroy Snowmass, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear jtorreslobo,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We are glad that we met all your expectations and hopefully even exceeded them! We are looking forward to welcome you back!

Reviewed 9 April 2018

Property definitely has a wow factor upon arrival. All of the employees that I engaged with were friendly, outgoing and eager to help in any way. Check in was quick and efficient as well. Dinner was exceptional, highly recommend TORO.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank skislowp
ViceroySnowmass_GM, General Manager at Viceroy Snowmass, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear skislowp,

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience at Viceroy. We are glad that we met all your expectations and hopefully even exceeded them! we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

Hotel is good, restaurant is poor, which is unfortunate because the hotel is located far from other dining choices. They are happy to take you to the base village in a golf cart, but its still a hassle to do that, and there are only two dining choices at the base village.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ViceroySnowmass_GM, General Manager at Viceroy Snowmass, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear rhayte659874,

We appreciate you sharing your feedback as we apologize for the experience you encountered in Toro. We pride ourselves in service and you did not experience that. I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future so you can have an impeccable stay with us.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

As a first-time West Coast ski trip for our family, Viceroy Snowmass was just what the doctor ordered. From the room to the staff, they were incredibly warm and accommodating. Housekeeping swooped in every day to make sure the kitchen and beds looked like we hadn't touched them (which we had!) and the guys at the front door running the shuttle service were terrific. And despite some of the mixed reviews, we had a very nice dinner at Toro. Special thanks to Brad and Sam who made sure our family of four were in the right room, Jenna and her colleagues at Concierge were on point with every recommendation, both before and during our stay. And there's nothing better than the folks in the Ski Concierge who are there to assist with and store your gear, making the lugging of your skis and boots a non-issue. Oh, and the ski in/ski out is perfect. If you're looking for the right balance of luxury accommodations in a family-friendly setting, you won't go wrong.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Peter D

Dear Peter D,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay! We love hearing that Brad, Sam, Jenna and our other colleagues helped make an impression and will be sure to pass along the compliments. I know I can speak for everyone when I say we are glad that we met all your expectations and hopefully exceeded them for your first time West Coast ski trip for your family. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back in the future!