All reviews ski valet bedroom suite nespresso machine valet staff mini kitchen soaking tub huge bathroom four seasons mountain sports beautiful hotel turn down service car service top of the line washer dryer assay hill restaurant staff off season
Reviewed 16 August 2017

This was a last minute booking. We have gotten into town around 9:30pm and found a room here. Front desk was friendly and helpful. Room was clean, starting to look a bit used. The check out option on the TV didn't work. When we went down to check out the guy really didn't care and just stated they were due for a upgrade ion 2018-19.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ViceroySnowmass_GM, General Manager at Viceroy Snowmass, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Dear Kristi,

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your recent stay. I would like to apologize for the issues experienced with our TV check out and look of the room. Without valuable feedback like yours, we cannot better ourselves and our product. Thank you again for providing great insight to help improve the level of service our guests expect and deserve. Please feel free to contact me directly if you are ever back in the area.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

We stayed here for five nights in a 2-bedroom suite. It was really comfortable and spacious. The full kitchen was great for that amount of time with a small child. The meals there are pricey so spending $60 on breakfast for two adults and a child just wasn't going to work. Having a washer and dryer really helped. The staff were great. The pool was really nice and the pool staff were great. The Viceroy had a lot of shuttles to go around Snowmass Village, which was convenient. Really close to Clark's Market to stock up on food. Reliable Wi-Fi. A minor downside is the mandatory $20 valet parking daily fee. Kitchen and bathroom lighting could be better. I would stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
ViceroySnowmass_GM, General Manager at Viceroy Snowmass, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear GEFDenver,

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your recent stay, we are delighted that you enjoyed your time with us. We are pleased you enjoyed the amenities of the property, and the great customer service from my team. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Everything was very nice and well done. Juliana at the front desk was very helpful and sweet. The room was only a studio but was spacious and modern. There was a fire place in the room. I like this location very much and recommend it

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear JB5445,

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your recent stay, we are delighted that you enjoyed your time with us. We are pleased you enjoyed the amenities of the room, and the great customer service from Juliana and the team. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 30 July 2017

I had looked on line for months to find a fairly nice hotel to stay at in Aspen. I decided to check Snowmass. I was delighted to find the Viceroy Hotel. It was perfect and the hospitality amazing. Pricing was much better than Aspen and I booked another stay for the Jazz Aspen Labor Day Experience. Thanks Viceroy for a great stay.

Room tip: Mountain view is awesome.
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
ViceroySnowmass_GM, General Manager at Viceroy Snowmass, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear coloradoonthego,

Thank you for your wonderful response. We are happy that you enjoyed the our beautiful surroundings, and amazing staff. Here at Viceroy Snowmass we pride ourselves on creating lifelong memories. We look forward to seeing you again on Labor Day!

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Our family of four had a decent experience here, but I wouldn't consider it excellent. I would rate this place 3.5 out of 5 stars at best.

Pros:
Excellent service - bellhops, servers, maids
Great food - both at EightK and the Nest
Location - access to village shops, dining
More service - valet, concierge
Room perks - nespresso machine, ice maker in fridge, premium appliances in the kitchen.
Amazing WIFI - the best we've ever had.

Cons:
(1) The bed was hard as can be and uncomfortable. I can find a better bed at a Homewood by HIlton for less than 1/2 the nightly rate. I was told the beds were new but based on the stains found on the mattresses I doubt it.

(2) if we are renting a room with a kitchen & laundry, we want to use it. The dryer took 3 hours to dry a small load of laundry because it wouldn't stay on. This was incredibly inconvenient during our vacation. I turned the temperature up on the dryer in order to get our items dry - resulted in several items shrinking that we may no longer be able to wear. The toaster only toasted on one side. Add the condescending maintenance man who told me it just takes longer to dry clothes in Colorado - just struck a nerve. The pots/pans were minimal to make breakfast for a family.

(3) some areas of disrepair - ripped carpets, etc.

(4) pool closed for private event one day during our stay.

I realize all those complaints are minimal. We had a 6 night reservation and decided to leave after 3 nights. The manager released us from our remaining reservation without penalty - which we truly appreciated.

It wasn't an awful experience. It just wasn't for us.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Melissa,
Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your constructive feedback on your recent visit with us. I apologize that we were not able to fulfill all your expectations as we strive to create the most positive experiences possible. It is only through such input that we can continue to improve so as to ensure the ongoing satisfaction for our guests.

Clearly there were some very basic issues that we fell short on during this visit. I am unhappy with the experience we have created for you and wish to create some way forward to erase these and develop more appropriate memories.

I would really appreciate the opportunity to speak with you personally to discuss our shortfalls and glean your perspective on our process improvement, please feel free to reach out to me directly