Viceroy Snowmass
The Westin Snowmass Resort(Snowmass Village)(Great Value!)
US$206
Westin.com
  • Pool
Pokolodi Lodge(Snowmass Village)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$134
  • Breakfast included
Stonebridge Inn, A Destination Hotel(Snowmass Village)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$118
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

The Timberline Condominiums(Snowmass Village)(Great Value!)
US$229
  • Pool
The Crestwood Condominiums(Snowmass Village)(Great Value!)
US$257
US$247
Snowmass Mountain Chalet(Snowmass Village)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$116
  • Restaurant
Laurelwood Studios(Snowmass Village)
TripAdvisor
The Villas at Snowmass Club(Snowmass Village)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsski valetbedroom suitenespresso machinesoaking tubvalet staffglass wallmini kitchenfour seasonsmountain sportsamazing hotelturn down servicecar servicerestaurant staffassay hillwasher dryerski shopaspen area
Reviewed 3 February 2013

if you dont like this place is be cause you have a problem . this hotel is the best ,you have all you need to be like a king . service is excellent , food wine and drinks superb !! rooms are #1 ,
and if you have any problem ,just ask for help with management, they will please you all the way until you happy , this is just a paradise , super romantic place to relax,sky,eat, drink and love !!!!
ask front desk about local restaurants to go visit ,they know only the best places !!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
GMViceroySnowmass, General Manager at Viceroy Snowmass, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2013

So happy to hear about your recent trip here to the mountains! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent stay here at the Viceroy Snowmass. I am happy to hear that we have made such a lasting impression on you; we are truly looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 3 February 2013

Snowmass is a winter resort near Aspen where you go to skiing only. There is no night life or any after ski activities. The resort is amazing to the skiers and the sun is always present no matter the freezing cold. The Viceroy is the best in that little town with the same concept of the Village or in another words is a nice hotel where you sleep at 9:00 pm to awake up early and go to the ski runs. It is a ski in and out right near a lift. It could be better but I believe I am asking too much.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us at the Viceroy Snowmass and to give us some of your constructive feedback. I am so sorry to hear that you felt there was a lack of activities to take part in if you chose to not ski while visiting us. I would love the opportunity to have our team reach out to you on your next visit with many of the options that are available outside of the slopes. Please feel free to contact me directly and we look forward to welcoming you back to Snowmass.

All the Best,

Reviewed 28 January 2013

We travelled with family and friends with varying ski/boarding abilities. This property was convenient, had excellent service and amenities. Being right on the slopes with ski valet meant that we could take the elevator to ski valet and simply pop on our skis and go. Everyone could ski at their own pace and be back for a swim in the pool as they wanted. My husband even opted out of skiing and just enjoyed sitting on the balcony in the sun enjoying a beautiful Colorado winter!

Service outstanding! My daughters loved the fact that they could leave their bedroom (a mess) as usual and when they came in from skiiing the maid service had folded their clothes and put them in a pile, beds made, fresh towels.....

Bellmen team were wonderful nothing was too much to ask. Scott and the team always ready with a smile and a vehicle to take you where you wanted to go.

Restaurants excellent. Food and atmosphere both superb!

Property is great for family, friends, couples or solo.

Room Tip: Pick a room on the southwest side - this ensures you can enjoy the sun on the balcony
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family

I couldn't be happier reading your recent review of the Viceroy Snowmass and hearing about how much you and your family enjoyed their stay! It brings me great pride to know that so many of our outlets, departments and colleagues have made such a lasting impression with your family. We look forward to your swift return and to welcome you back to the Viceroy and the Colorado Rocky Mountains!

All the Best,

Reviewed 25 January 2013

We have stayed here for 3 years in a row, and we cannot imagine staying anywhere else. The rooms are gorgeous, it is ski-in-ski-out and although on the edge of Snowmass village the hotel has complimentary cars to take you anywhere in Snowmass (such as out to dinner or down to the supermarket to buy groceries). The kitchen is fully-equipped. There is free unlimited WiFi. They have a ski rental outlet within the hotel which is so convenient. I stay here with my children as my husband is not keen on skiing, and I have really appreciated the service - nothing is too much trouble for the staff - any problem I have had they have gone out of their way to help me solve. Just as one example of many, one day I couldn't loosen my son's GoPro camera and they sent up an engineer with an array of screwdrivers who did the job for me. The only negative comment is that the ski valet was more disorganised this year than previous years - for example skis not being where they should have been and taking some time to track down - perhaps one thing (the only thing) that the hotel management should pay attention to. The restaurant is the best in town, but be careful not to blow your budget on their amazing wine collection! Each year I have had a massage in the Spa which I have found fantastic. The Spa area itself is lovely - go down early and enjoy the beautiful peaceful relaxation area before your treatment starts - it really is an oasis. All-in-all this is an expensive hotel, but if you want to spend that much, it certainly does deliver.

1  Thank Elizabeth H

Welcome back to the Viceroy and to Snowmass Village! I am so excited that you and your family have returned for another stay with us and I wanted to personally thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. Nothing pleases me more than to know that we have created life long memories for you and your family and we cannot wait to welcome you back very soon!

Best,

Reviewed 23 January 2013

I stayed with my husband and my baby during xmas at the Viceroy. We liked it so much that we wanted in fact to extend our visit but the hotel was fully booked. The accommodations were great and ski valet is fantastic. You can really be spoiled! Its true that sometimes the ski valet gets a bit disorganized but it was not something that bothered me, taking into account how convenient this service is. You can practicably leave your room with your socks and be in your skis in 10 min.

We stayed in a suite which is very nice with 2 bedrooms, kitchen and 2 baths. It was very comfortable.

Both front desk managers were excellent and they did their best to try and accommodate our every need. For example, the second night the heat in our room broke down (which is not a big deal because there was the fire place) and everyone (including the electrician manager) was really really helpful. The service was everything you should expect from a front desk manager.

A minor comment I would make is that the concierge personnel, although they are very polite and kind, they are not really trained to provide valuable information. We did not really found helpful neither the suggestions they provided for restaurants nor for excursions.

Also spa was nothing special. The accommodations are nice but its way too pricy and therapists are not great.

Finally, next to the hotel is the treehouse which among other things provides daycare services which are really good. So if you have a toddler you can be assured that your child will have a good time there with a professional team, while you can enjoy for a few hours your ski. Viceroy takes you complementary every day to the treehouse and picks you up. In any case its only a 5 min. walk from the hotel. Viceroy valet takes you also complementary to the super market or pharmacy or to any close distance.

We really enjoyed our stay and we would definitely return back.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your stay with us and share your thoughts to fellow travelers. I am so pleased to hear that you had such a great experience with our Ski Valet services and other amenities throughout the hotel. We do hope that you are able to come back soon, and we truly look forward to welcoming you back to the Viceroy Snowmass.

Warm Regards,