All reviews room was clean the owner in town convenience store pots and pans coffee maker would definitely stay here again continental breakfast yogurt living room wi fi hot water place to stay main street stayed one night mitch futon
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a night on a spur of the moment trip to Silverton. We rented two rooms (suite D and room 12). It’s a little dated from the outside...don’t let it fool you.

Room 12 is small but has been completely redone. The bed was very comfortable. The Suite has not been redone so is a little dated but has two bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen and bathroom. The beds were very comfy. The living room also has a futon so could sleep 6. Both rooms were spotlessly clean. The manager was super accommodating and had lots of recommendations about restaurants and activities in the area.

Rates were reasonable, parking ample and the continental breakfast was basic, but good (great coffee!). They also have fuel and a convenience store.

The only downside - and it only applies in the summer - is the lack of air conditioning. We opened windows and got the rooms cooled down with fans, so it was fine, but air is the only thing missing.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Rooms numbered 11 and up are new. We stayed in a room with a king size bed. It had 2 burner stove, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, refrigerator, dishes, pots and pans. Everything one would need for an extended stay. The room was very clean. Breakfast was included: boiled egg, a danish, bagels, yogurt, cereal and milk, orange juice, coffee and tea. Our room was $105 plus tax. So I'm not sure if that's budget or mid-range.

Room tip: We were in the new wing which has an entrance of its own. For that reason I think it was perhaps quieter than rooms on the parking lot.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Marsha G
Reviewed 19 June 2018

We keep coming back to this clean little motel in Silverton. Good location, competitive pricing, and very clean rooms. They are adding a convenience store off the office area with gas pumps, this area used to be an ATV rental. Parking is limited when they are full but there is street parking as well as parking off the side of the building.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kathleen L
Reviewed 11 October 2017

I spent four nights at this property, which I used as a base while photographing in the vicinity between Ouray and Durango. The motel isn't much to look at from the outside and the rooms--at least mine--are pretty small, but it was clean and functional. A microwave and refrigerator were part of the package and both functioned flawlessly (which is not always the case, in my experience). Wi-Fi also worked as advertised and there were no issues with housekeeping or hot water. My limited engagement with the staff was always courteous and helpful. Frankly, that's pretty much enough to keep me happy when I'm on one of my photo excursions.

The parking attached to this property was a bit on the funky side, but there's an overflow lot on one one side of the building and you can park on the street with impunity (and it's just steps away).

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Kerry L
Reviewed 25 September 2017

I was very pleased with my stay at the Triangle. My single room was not huge, but had been recently renovated, everything was new and clean. The staff was friendly and helpful, and there was plenty of variety for breakfast. I'd stay there again.

Room tip: Request Ground floor remodeled room
Date of stay: September 2017