After an exceptionally nice stay at a LaQuinta in Grand Junction, we took a chance on the LaQuinta, Silverthorne. We were in room 432, the toilet didn't work, neither did the A/C. The ceilings and walls are thin, we heard noise from above. The biggest problem with LaQuintas is they have no national standard, the hotels are not consistent, usually very cheaply constructed. Silverthorne LaQuinta proved the point. And the points are removed annually, they don't accrue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six-story Lodge off Highway 9 at I-70, adjacent to the factory outlet malls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Silverthorne - Summit Co reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Silverthorne Dillon Hotel Silverthorne
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Silverthorne Dillon
- La Quinta Silverthorne
- Silverthorne La Quinta