Luxury Inn & Suites(Silverthorne)
US$88
Hampton Inn & Suites Silverthorne(Silverthorne)(Great Value!)
US$175
Quality Inn & Suites(Silverthorne)(Great Value!)
US$162
QualityInn
The Mountaineer Hostel(Silverthorne)(Great Value!)
US$104
Silver Inn(Silverthorne)(Great Value!)
US$99
All reviewsold chicagospiral staircasefree breakfastconvenient locationcopper mountainskiingkeystonemountainsslopesdillon
Reviewed 23 August 2016

I bought this hotel on Priceline, and was disappointed. The hotel is in the middle of a renovation. I think if I'd have known it was in the middle of a renovation or received a better price because of that I would have felt differently. I will say I felt fairly safe (traveling with my young daughter only) and the bed was very comfortable. The downside: 2/5 pieces of gym equipment worked, there was a lot of gravel (??) in the hot tub, paint on the floor in our bathroom, stairwell door handle did not function as it should (third floor), the hallway ceiling was missing its panels. I did not bring any of this to the attention of the hotel staff as I figured they already knew! Breakfast was what you'd expect, nothing amazing, but certainly well stocked and fresh.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Laura L, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Silverthorne - Summit Co, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2016

Dear Amanda N, I am sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us. We hope to have all of our renovations completed shortly.

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

I signed up for this hotel because I liked all of the ones I have stayed in the past. This one is the worst I have ever stayed at. It run down and I think it shouldn't hold the La Quinta name. What a disappointment! I changed to another hotel after the first night. Only good thing was the staff. They were very understanding a let me break my reservation without penalty.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Dear 1erdoc, I am sorry to hear about your stay. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Great Location, Great Price, SAFE - clean. Quick Check in, VIEWS of Mountains are Great. Easy access to food and shopping. Elevators little slow - but who cares, Maybe you should slow down - your at a great hotel and now its time to rest and sleep.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Dear Dennis W, I am thrilled to hear that you had such a great stay with us! I hope you were able to do some hiking while you were here.

Reviewed 19 August 2016

Everything that went on their was great except, with such a nice hotel you should offer better breakfast to match hotels looks.Great getting to bring your dog for free if doesn't tear anything up. Need flea patrols every so often. Great pool and hot tub.Smoking places are there just ask . No I don't work there but we had a good time

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Dear ezileb01, Thank you for the great review! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

Dirty sheets...no excuse!!! We stayed here a couple of months ago and decided to make a return visit. We could look past the ongoing renovation and repairs in the hallway, ceilings, etc. However, when we pulled the covers back before crawling in bed, we discovered dirty sheets on the bed. We took pictures and went to the front desk. They agreed it was unacceptable and quickly gave us clean sheets to replace those on the bed. It only got worse when we pulled the rest of the covers off and saw all the stains at the bottom of the sheet as well. How does someone make a bed and not see the same thing that we did??!??

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family