“Do not stay here!!!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Silverthorne - Summit Co
Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Silverthorne
Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed here on way to Durango. They are in middle of "renovations". There are exposed wires and holes. There was portable air conditioners in the rooms. They did not cool the rooms at all. Did not know it was pet friendly and there was multiple dogs everywhere. Breakfast area was not clean. Food was below normal hotel fare. The hotel was not very clean. Only good thing was we had a nice view of the mountains from the room.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Manager-6752, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Silverthorne - Summit Co, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2016

Dear Carrie F, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I bought this hotel on Priceline, and was disappointed. The hotel is in the middle of a renovation. I think if I'd have known it was in the middle of a renovation or received a better price because of that I would have felt differently. I will say I felt fairly safe (traveling with my young daughter only) and the bed was very comfortable. The downside: 2/5 pieces of gym equipment worked, there was a lot of gravel (??) in the hot tub, paint on the floor in our bathroom, stairwell door handle did not function as it should (third floor), the hallway ceiling was missing its panels. I did not bring any of this to the attention of the hotel staff as I figured they already knew! Breakfast was what you'd expect, nothing amazing, but certainly well stocked and fresh.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Laura L, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Silverthorne - Summit Co, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2016

Dear Amanda N, I am sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us. We hope to have all of our renovations completed shortly.

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

I signed up for this hotel because I liked all of the ones I have stayed in the past. This one is the worst I have ever stayed at. It run down and I think it shouldn't hold the La Quinta name. What a disappointment! I changed to another hotel after the first night. Only good thing was the staff. They were very understanding a let me break my reservation without penalty.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Dear 1erdoc, I am sorry to hear about your stay. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Great Location, Great Price, SAFE - clean. Quick Check in, VIEWS of Mountains are Great. Easy access to food and shopping. Elevators little slow - but who cares, Maybe you should slow down - your at a great hotel and now its time to rest and sleep.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Dear Dennis W, I am thrilled to hear that you had such a great stay with us! I hope you were able to do some hiking while you were here.

Reviewed 19 August 2016

Everything that went on their was great except, with such a nice hotel you should offer better breakfast to match hotels looks.Great getting to bring your dog for free if doesn't tear anything up. Need flea patrols every so often. Great pool and hot tub.Smoking places are there just ask . No I don't work there but we had a good time

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Dear ezileb01, Thank you for the great review! We hope to see you again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Silverthorne
0.2 km away
Silver Inn
#2 of 13 in Silverthorne
5.2 km away
Baymont Inn & Suites Lake Dillon

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Silverthorne - Summit Co? Share your experiences!