We stayed here on way to Durango. They are in middle of "renovations". There are exposed wires and holes. There was portable air conditioners in the rooms. They did not cool the rooms at all. Did not know it was pet friendly and there was multiple dogs everywhere. Breakfast area was not clean. Food was below normal hotel fare. The hotel was not very clean. Only good thing was we had a nice view of the mountains from the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six-story Lodge off Highway 9 at I-70, adjacent to the factory outlet malls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Silverthorne - Summit Co reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Silverthorne Dillon Hotel Silverthorne
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Silverthorne Dillon
- La Quinta Silverthorne
- Silverthorne La Quinta