See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 September 2016

This was a very nice little place. The room was great and the owners were very nice. It is beside a little creek and is a relaxing place to be. I would definitely go back and stay at this little gem. Pictures on the website were very accurate.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2016

I booked this bed and breakfast the night before we did a hike up Straight Creek trail. Georgetown was only a short drive down the road and offers a wonderful selection of places to eat. Upon arrival at the B&B, Cynthia was wonderful, giving my daughters and myself a full tour and answering my questions. The pictures on her website do NOT do her bed and breakfast justice. The home is absolutely beautiful! I loved the chairs down by the river to relax in and the 24 hour snack/breakfast bar. Other highlights were the wrap around deck, beautiful garden that attracts hummingbirds and butterflies, sitting in the hot tub while listening to the river roar by, and the swing seat on the deck. If we'd stayed longer we would have loved to sit around the fire pit. We had a wonderful meal out and then took dessert to go, which we enjoyed at the picnic table on the deck. We took advantage of the snack bar and made ourselves a warm cup of tea to go with it. What a relaxing, wonderful place to stay. I highly recommend it! We are sad to leave, but hope to book another stay soon!

Room Tip: The A-basin room was very nice with the hot tub was just outside our door. View of the river and the mountains through the trees.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Owner Cynthia is nothing short of awesome!

We had our two recently graduated college kids headed from Kansas to San Diego when their car broke down at 10pm. Silver Valley was 5+ miles away from where they were stranded and no taxis or Ubers available. Upon hearing this she immediately volunteered to go and pick them up...her kindness almost brought us to tears! She turned a very stressful situation into calm.

Plus we heard the accommodations were awesome, too!

Highly recommend this B&B -- doesn't get any better!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 December 2015 via mobile

I highly recommend checking out this little gem between Georgetown and Loveland for a delightful and quiet stay. At just 4 rooms Cynthia is an amazing host who cared very deeply to ensure our stay was the best it could be. We stayed in the Loveland room - complete with gas fireplace and jacuzzi tub. The shower itself is worth the stay as it has 5 heads (2 for your head and the other 3 for your body).

Though the hot tub (outside) was not functioning during our stay the B&B offers a continental (self-serve) breakfast adjacent to a common room with TV, games, books, wood-burning stove, and a pool table to keep you more than entertained. It has a nice deck, fire pit, and is right next to a creek. Of course during our stay it was covered in snow - but am certain it's splendid during other times of the year.

Only open since Sep '15 I'm certain that once word gets out that this will be a highly sought after property for skiers who want something more simpler - yet close to the ski slopes and nearby shops in Dillon, Frisco, and Breck. Highly recommend!!!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family