“No parking ,hour delivery”

Brickhouse Pizzeria
Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Silt
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

This is the second time I've had to walk away from BrickHouse Pizza for a year customer service seriously lacks at times parking is a disgrace there is no disabled parking which is an ada violation 55 minute wait to get something delivered to me because I can't park at your store that's a freaking joke, you'll get none of our business for another year or at least until your fix your problem

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Good New York style pizza, salads are good, never really had a bad thing here. Friendly service in a small town feel.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Had a delivery to my room and the pizza was perfect! I'll crave it before I'll be in the area again. I can only vouch for the pizza but the menu looks inviting. There are only a few choices in Silt but I'm glad I chose the Brick Oven!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

I like the pizza here it reminds me of pizza I grew up with. The dough/crust is flat and the toppings can be vegetarian if you like.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

We live in New Castle and this is our new favorite place! Coming from Denver where every restaurant in your neighborhood delivers (Italian, Chinese, pizza, you name it) you score BIG in our book for delivery alone! We have not been disappointed! Every item we have ordered has been delicious and still hot when it's delivered. Every delivery person has been friendly and delivered within the time frame they say when you order. Their menu is great and offers many choices! Keep up the great work Brickhouse!! :)