“Great place, easy access, no problem parking”

Misty's Coffee Shop
Ranked #3 of 10 Restaurants in Silt
Description: Misty's Coffee Shop is all about serving it's community! We love Silt and being part of creating a culture of generosity and gathering...what a better way than through coffee! We serve local Mountain Mama Roasters Coffee that is small batch roasted, organic, fair-trade, and delicious! You can find an amazing latte, breve, cortado, or cappuccino here with the option of organic house-made syrups. If coffee isn't your thing, we offer house-made chai (get the spicy!), variety of teas, italian sodas and Kombucha on tap! Conveniently off of I-70, we'll get you your caffeine fix in a cozy place to hang out. Welcome to Silt!
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Stop here if you're on the western slopes on I-70 between Glenwood Springs and Grand Junction. Easy access from the hiway, parking in town for a trailer, and no crowds! Great small town coffee shop!

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

They have really good coffee and think it's one of the best in town and I really recommend this place but only if they would open a little later!

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Driving from Rifle, CO toward Denver, I searched "best coffee Rifle, CO" and Misty's Coffee Shop popped up. The address was so close to Interstate 70 (maybe 5 minutes, max), I thought "why not"? Well, I'm glad I did. I knew this was a true coffee shop when they offered two types of cold coffee (each made with a different bean type/roast): Nitro (cold press coffee infused with nitrogen: it's kegged and comes out of the tap somewhat creamy and thicker and looks like Guinness) and cold press. And for the Kombucha folks, they also have that on tap. Misty's also offers the usual coffee-shop drinks: Drip, Pour-over, Americano, Cappucino, Chai, etc. The owner is also part of a local roasting company, Mountain Mama Roasters; so, you can taste different varieties and pick up a pound of coffee. The shop offers a few eats sourced mainly from another local town, Newcastle: baked goods, bagels, and sometimes breakfast burritos. The drip coffee in the early morning is only $2. Perhaps this is the only Nitro coffee offered between Moab and Denver?

1  Thank JetSetLibrarian