“Very good pizza”

Brickhouse Pizzeria
Ranked #7 of 45 Restaurants in Rifle
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped in rifle overnight and didn't know where to eat
so we took a drive downtown and found the Brickhouse.
the food was very good and the service was excellent.
our waitress kept checking on us and even made suggestions on the food and beverage.
Very fair prices and a happy hour.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

$8.66 including tax, pizza, drink, and salad. This is a great, yummy, and pretty darn healthy lunch.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

While traveling, we stopped in for a quick bite. The food took a little longer than we had anticipated. Our waitress Tory was a delight. The four of us ordered: a small Greek salad with chicken, a create your own calzone, a Philly cheesesteak with fried zucchini, and a breaded chicken sandwich with fries. Everything was good except the chicken sandwich was tough. I enjoyed the fried zucchini after removing the breading. The small Greek salad was a good size, and the calzone was big, too. Overall it was a good meal. We'd go again.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

My little human and I were traveling on I-70 between Grand Junction and Silverthorne and needed a place to eat. He was jonseing for Pizza so this place naturally popped up on my traffic app. Couldn't have been happier with our visit. Our server went above and beyond (I can remember that her name started with an 'A' and I am so sorry I can't remember her full name) which is remarkable as our visit came after two days of tent camping outside of Ouray. I can only imagine what our appearance must have looked like (hint: slightly dirty and sunburned). My son ordered the Sweet Chile Wings which were absolutely delicious and I had the Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp which was also very good. I did have a glass of red wine which tasted a little corked but I don't think I cared all that much after spending two-nights (with two more to go) sleeping on a ThermaRest. All in all, it was a wonderful little surprise in the middle of a six-hour road trip and I'm glad it's slightly off the beaten path as I wouldn't have had any reason to visit Rifle otherwise.

1  Thank MemphisLocal
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Had dinner here and thought the pizza was great. There was a good balance of flavors and toppings. It's a nice little place. Unfortunately they don't make a gluten free pizza.

1  Thank Kevin S