See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Price was great for a family of 5 (2 teens included). Loved the 3 queen beds and kitchen.

Continental breakfast about a 3 out of 10; husband said coffee was terrible but value of room outweighed that. Plus, I’m not a coffee drinker..

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Just off I70 in Rifle, Colorado. Easy to spot from the interstate and easy to get to.
Fuel and food right across the street and next door.

Staff we had the pleasure of meeting, were friendly, professional and courteous.

Comfortable rooms with a mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker and armoire.
Extremely reasonable rates.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 October 2017

checked in around 2am it was very basic two story motel with no elevator , no fun carrying luggage up and down stairs. slept okay breakfast was very basic shower was extra nice with lots of water pressure. from parking lot we observed at least 2 rooms not in use on bottom floor not sure why. wooden floors throughout very creaky. people there very nice.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank lkyzer
Anne C, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Thank you for your stay with us at the Rodeway Inn located in Rifle, Colorado. I am glad you enjoyed the room amenities. We do have plans within the next couple of months to do some hotel renovations. I do apologize that you did not have assistance when you checked in. If ground floor rooms were available, they are assigned first in our system. We may have had some arrivals that did not show or the rooms were being cleaned (deep cleaning, shampoo carpets and furniture). We always want our guests to be comfortable, so hopefully next time we can accommodate you with a ground floor room. Please be safe on your future travels.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Or tried to sleep in... After hours of rolling into the middle, I finally gave up at 4:00 AM and took my laptop to the lobby to work. The night clerk apologized, said they're going to get new beds, and that she'd have the manager call me. He didn't so I called him. He offered a $30 credit. I asked for a full refund and he said to call him back. I did; six times in two days before I finally got to talk to him. When I did he said "I'm running a hotel and you're not on the top of my priority list." That was obvious. The two most important things in a hotel: 1) a good night's sleep 2) good customer service. This was the worst on both counts.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Daryl F
Reviewed 14 July 2017

Stopped in with the pupper for a closer starting point to my Thursday meeting in Collbran. super friendly and capable check in lady even for her second day on the job. Lot's of other dogs there. Room was clean, breakfast was a little lean but for the price it can't be beat.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business