“Good food”

Shanghai Garden
Ranked #18 of 48 Restaurants in Rifle
Cuisines: American, Chinese
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Food food and a great selection! They Also have a lunch Buffett during the week. Prices are good too.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 31 March 2017

Had take out and it was some of the worst Chinese food we have ever had! Fried food tasted like they had not changed the oil in many months.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 27 March 2017

They messed up my order and blamed me - litterly -
Anyway I came back a few weeks late and gave them a second chance - order was correct - noodles were bad meat was spoiled - worse then a fast food joint

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 7 February 2017

Stopped in Rifle to eat at the famous Shooters Grill where the waitresses are packing! We strongly support access to our guns. Finding the Shooters Grill closed we chose this establishment. After eating their food my wife faired OK, not great though. I didn't fair so OK, took two days to get their food out of my system in a very liquid form, not the most pleasant situation any time especially when traveling. The chicken in my dish tastes like it had set in the fridge for a few weeks, only ate two pieces leaving the rest on my plate. Waiter never asked how our meal was or if there was anything else we needed, only gave us the bill. It wasn't that busy either.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

My family and I went to dinner there tonight. We waited quite a while for the food to even come. When it did it was not the quality we were used to getting there. One worse everyone got sick from eating there. We won't be back.

Date of visit: January 2017

Been to Shanghai Garden? Share your experiences!