“Good Sandwich, Poor Service”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #31 of 47 Restaurants in Rifle
Reviewed 16 October 2017

The store was empty when I walked in and I said Hello, How is your day going? I got no reply nor a greeting. The teenagers attitude was that he did not wish to be at work and it showed.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

Every time I decide to go to Subway, I feel great about it. Not only do they have delicious sub
sandwiches, I don't have to worry about my waistline. The Subway in Rifle, Colorado is no exception. The servers are courteous, and the food is always fresh. So,o your figure a favor and skip the burger places. After all, you know what you want to see in the mirror.

Reviewed 4 June 2016

The service was OK. The food took forever to get. It was take out. The music inside the restaurant was not what typically is played in any "Taco Bell" that I know of. They had a very loud sermon of religious talk rather than upbeat happy music. That alone wanted me to leave immediately. The attendant at the front was very lacking in English and was not so bright in knowledge.

Reviewed 31 August 2015 via mobile

Good as always. Staff is always will to accommodate my double toasted sandwiches and extra requests. Two locations in Rifle. One in Walmart, convenient and the line isn't usually long.

1  Thank latuacantante8
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

I have been to several Subways as they are fast and good. This one was really fast even with the long lunch line. The employees were fast and friendly and my sandwich was exactly how I wanted it.

1  Thank Hiker_Girl_90

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!