“"OK"”
Review of Burger King - CLOSED

Burger King
Reviewed 4 June 2016

We had just had very long drive wanted to eat. The food and the service was good. Cost was a bit much. Nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 9 March 2016

"I'd like an Original chicken sandwich minus lettuce plus cheese". I worked at BK in high school, I know how to order their food. THREE TIMES I got a OCS with NO CHEESE and piled with lettuce at this BK location. Is that order so hard to comprehend? Do I need a dry erase board to draw you a picture?
I am through with BK in this town. I want BK that bad I will make the trip to West Glenwood, they get it right every single time. The only problem at that place is they have no clue how to say THANK YOU.
I yelled "You're welcome" one time and got the "I'm going to kill you" look from the drive through attendant as I pulled off.
Just cannot win with any fast food in this valley.
Vicco's Charcoburger, just down the street from the West Glenwood BK is so much more worth the wait. I recommend them far and above any fast food burger in this valley.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

We stopped while on our way to find my mother in laws house that she grew up in....of course the burgers were de-lish as was my chicken sandwich

Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

It's a Burger King. It's everything you expect from a Burger King. The good thing was a play area where the kids could run around after being stuck in a car for hours.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

Again, it's a fast food joint. As I have stated with other fast food venues....it is what it is...the long term staff make it a good day and I always appreciate that!