“EVERYTHING was AWESOME :-)”
Review of Shooters Grill

Shooters Grill
Ranked #3 of 47 Restaurants in Rifle
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 10 April 2018

My review title says it all ! My boyfriend and I thoroughly enjoyed the ambience, (He enjoyed the wait staff LOL) the food was fantastic, service with a smile and fast. I'll
write more on my next visit and there SHALL be more :-) xoxo

1  Thank Susan H

Reviewed 10 April 2018

Great food and service. Had the chili burger and breakfast chicken fried steak - both were superbly cooked and flavorful - lots of food. I've always heard about this restaurant, esp. gun carrying waitress, and finally stopped in. This will be my place to stop when passing trough the area. Great menu variety for any hungry person. Wish more restaurants had this same gun friendly theme.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Had breakfast here and the food was very tasty, service was excellent and food was a good price.

Just the decor was a bit odd to me. God and guns! But each to their own ☺️.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Really surprised us. Great little restaurant. We both had the fish and chips and clam chowder. Clam chowder was think and full of clams. Best we have had in a very long time. Fish was a pollack I believe. It was wonderful. Coating was light and crispy and fish was firm and tasty but did not taste to strong. Waitress was nice to talk too and the cook took a few min to talk to us too. Excellent meal.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Stopped in for breakfast on the way to Parump, NV. The food was tasty, and more than I could eat. For some reason the coffee was bitter. I thought it was pricy.