“Tasty! ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Had breakfast here and the food was very tasty, service was excellent and food was a good price.

Just the decor was a bit odd to me. God and guns! But each to their own ☺️.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Really surprised us. Great little restaurant. We both had the fish and chips and clam chowder. Clam chowder was think and full of clams. Best we have had in a very long time. Fish was a pollack I believe. It was wonderful. Coating was light and crispy and fish was firm and tasty but did not taste to strong. Waitress was nice to talk too and the cook took a few min to talk to us too. Excellent meal.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Stopped in for breakfast on the way to Parump, NV. The food was tasty, and more than I could eat. For some reason the coffee was bitter. I thought it was pricy.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Food was very good. We had breakfast. They serve breakfast all day. Coffee was good. After having yucky coffee all weekend.Am giving them this score as the service was not very good at all. Andrew the busser was the best. Our host was a grumpy young man.the,waitress needed more help. We would give it another chance.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

The overall atmosphere is really nothing special, but the food was really good. I had a green chili burger with onion rings. The green chili was very good, and seemed to have just a hint of smoke in it, which I thought was good. The onion rings were really good. The waitress was excellent.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank sjg

Been to Shooters Grill? Share your experiences!