“Favorite Stop”

Taco Bell
Ranked #28 of 47 Restaurants in Rifle
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 July 2017

I always stop here on my yearly travels from Clovis, NM. I love Taco Bell. Thanks for 7 wonderful years of good service. Your standard of quality is appreciated as well as your friendly staff.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Stopped here for a second breakfast as I love Taco bell so much, Try the Chippalite its new I think but boy is it good.. Also the Mango iced tea is a must but its full of the sugery stuff , so only one a month

Reviewed 20 April 2017

We went in here to find the other customers already complaining about the wait times. A man who had already waited 20 minutes for a single Burrito asked for and got his money back. Another family had waited 25 minutes and just got their order. We decided to give it a miss so I cannot comment on the food. Service however seemed to be non existent.

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

So we go there all the time and a lot of the times they forget something they also didn't have meat for there tacos how does that happen if almost all of their menu has the ground beef the costumer service isn't great we ask for a lot of sauce and they give a little then we ask for more but they are like there is enough in there I don't recommend.

2  Thank Xavier M
Reviewed 5 December 2016

They call it fast food for a reason. It's average tasting, it's quick, and it's relatively inexpensive.

Taco Bell has a wide range of Americanized Mexican food: taco's, burritos, and a range of made-up, but surprisingly tasty options that give you a break from fast food burgers.

Fast food chain restaurant service is reasonably friendly and the place is kept clean. Bathrooms are always kept in good condition. If you are looking for a quick bite that won't take a huge bite out of your wallet, I recommend the Rifle Taco Bell.

Been to Taco Bell? Share your experiences!