“Great Breakfast!”

Wingnutz Bar & Grill
Ranked #12 of 47 Restaurants in Rifle
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 31 March 2017

My husband and I eat breakfast here all the time. Friendly people, good service, reasonable prices and good food.

1  Thank Shelley S

Reviewed 13 February 2017

This place is small, but excellent food. My favorite is breakfast. Cozy atmosphere and friendly staff. Not just in and out, as the staff cares and tries to please. I've been here several times.

1  Thank Ken H
Reviewed 31 December 2016

Wingnutz is on the edge of town and it is where the locals eat. Great atmosphere, friendly service and good food. I had the taco salad with fried cod and it was excellent. Great place for lunch.

1  Thank Ge0rgiaPil0t
Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

What a nice place with a beautiful, attentive bartender and really cool signs on the walls. The food was hot, delivered quickly, beers were cold and the chairs were super comfy. I had a tremendous chicken fried steak and I'm ancy to try more on the menu.

1  Thank Geneve K
Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

Good food for a good price. Great wings and lot of good food options if you don't want wings. Food has always been good regardless of what I get.