“Amazing! ”
Review of Smokehouse 1776 - CLOSED

Smokehouse 1776
Price range: US$10 - US$23
Description: Smokehouse 1776 is Shooter Grill's sister restaurant! As you know, July 4, 1776 was when we as a people declared our independence against Great Britain! We love the vision that our forefathers had, and wanted to continue in the same path. They had a great vision and celebrated the victory before the battle even begun. At the Smokehouse we wanted to declare success and happy customers before we e
Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

I was fortunate enough to have met the owners of this restaurant, and I have to say. I have never met such hard working, wonderful, God loving people. You can tell they are passionate about making sure every meal is made with love and every customer is happy. They truly go above and beyond anything I have ever seen.

They buy quality food too, it's not just food to them. It's an art form. Just excellent! You have to go and see what I mean! You won't be disappointed!

I recommend this restaurant to everyone!!

1  Thank jettdash
Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

This is hands-down the best barbecue I've ever had! The pulled pork and the beef brisket are always calling my name! I can't wait to get back for more this week!

3  Thank Dustin W