“Great!”

Tequila's Family Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 47 Restaurants in Rifle
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Our go to place when we want great Mexican food for dinner! The staff is great, service is fast and food is yummy! They always call our son amigo and he feels extra special! Thanks!

Reviewed 3 November 2017

This is not authentic Mexican food-I have lived in Mexico- different areas don't be fooled the mole was out of a jar and the chicken was pre made strips and had no flavor-my wife had a salad and was disapointed

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

A must do if you're on I-70 and hungry for Mexican food. We had dinner here with our grandson. The service is fast and friendly and the food is delicious served in a clean authentically decorated restaurant.You start with complimentary chips and salsa and a spicy cabbage with japalino dish. Beverages come out quickly which is good with the spicy salsa. The food is high quality and huge portions. Next time we go my wife and will split a dish. I had carnitas, my wife had ground beef burrito and our grandson had their Accopulco Burrito (stuffed with steak, chicken and colossal shrimp). All the dishes came with beans and Mexican rice with bottomless chips and salsa.
It's located on the far side of a small retail center but worth looking for. About 1 and 1/2 minutes off the interstate.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

This place has excellent Mexican food with plenty to choose from. I also opted for the jalapeño margarita and wasn't disappointed. The booth was roomy. The wait staff was efficient and polite.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

The margarita is delicious. The portions are huge. The place is busy. The food is fresh. Sometimes it seems as if more staff could be put in place, but overall I've enjoyed all of the meals I've had here. This is a good place to eat in Rifle.

1  Thank avidwalker