“Love the shrimp fajita quesadilla!”

Chamo's Restaurante
Ranked #2 of 47 Restaurants in Rifle
Description: Family own and operated. We use the freshest and all natural meat and products for an authentic flavor. we believe in the natural way.. we love what we do and believe we can make a difference.
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

With fresh produce and the most amazing white cheese, this is undoubtedly the best quesadilla ever. The owner is Nicaraguan, so there's a different flavor and atmosphere than your typical Mexican restaurant, but homemade chips and yummy salsa are still provided. This is a must-go place!

Reviewed 14 December 2017

I have eaten at dozens of Mexican restaurants in Colorado and have generally been disappointed. Who would have thought there was good Mexican food in Rifle, Colorado? This is some of the very best Mexican food I have eaten in Colorado. The ambiance was a bit lacking but the food was very good. There was a single waitress/receptionist who was a bit overworked while we were there. I guess they are not used to several groups arriving closely together. I had a steak or rather carne asada burrito and my lady had some carne asada tacos. The salsa was above average including the specially made hot salsa. We will definitely stop here again the next time we pass through Rifle.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Fresh food all natural - just an awesome taste

Service is outstanding, professional customer service oriented

The owner Carlos is super caring kind and a really nice guy plus excellent chef

The margaritas are made with all fresh ingredients no bottle mix here which makes for a unique fresh taste - wonderful!!!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

My husband and I enjoyed Chamo's in Rifle. My fajitas were tasty and my husband enjoyed his fish tacos. The salsa served with the requisite chips was quite good, too. We were there on a Friday around 6 p.m. in late September and it wasn't very busy. However, it filled up after 7.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

This restaurant has lunch specials until 3 that are less expensive than the dinner menu. Our waitperson was not very attentive. The chile relleno was covered in too much breading. My husband's order was not correct. The salsa, however, was wonderful! The margaritas were way, way too sweet. I don't think I'd make an effort to come back to this restaurant again.

Been to Chamo's Restaurante? Share your experiences!