“Amazing we love thisnplace”

Chamo's Restaurante
Ranked #1 of 43 Restaurants in Rifle
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Fresh food all natural - just an awesome taste

Service is outstanding, professional customer service oriented

The owner Carlos is super caring kind and a really nice guy plus excellent chef

The margaritas are made with all fresh ingredients no bottle mix here which makes for a unique fresh taste - wonderful!!!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

My husband and I enjoyed Chamo's in Rifle. My fajitas were tasty and my husband enjoyed his fish tacos. The salsa served with the requisite chips was quite good, too. We were there on a Friday around 6 p.m. in late September and it wasn't very busy. However, it filled up after 7.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

This restaurant has lunch specials until 3 that are less expensive than the dinner menu. Our waitperson was not very attentive. The chile relleno was covered in too much breading. My husband's order was not correct. The salsa, however, was wonderful! The margaritas were way, way too sweet. I don't think I'd make an effort to come back to this restaurant again.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

We were on a long drive from Dinosaur National Monument to Denver and searching for lunch when my wife spotted Chamo's. I must admit that I had low expectations as Riffle seemed like a nice town but not one that would have great Mexican food. We were very pleased with everything that we ordered. If only we could eat there more often.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

The food was really fresh and delicious.

My Skewered shrimp, tamale and plantains were prepared perfectly and very flavorful. The Carne asada steak was spiced just right and tasty.

Our waitress Tammi was friendly, very efficient and informative.

We'll definitely go back the next time we're in Rifle!!!

Been to Chamo's Restaurante? Share your experiences!