My friend and I thoroughly enjoyed our time at Sundance in every aspect...the square dance lessons, rock climbing, and home-cooked meals were just some of the highlights. I loved the fact that they had us keep the same horse the whole time for the daily trail rides, so we were able to build relationships with our horses. The staff were all so helpful and kind. I highly recommend this experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and operated dude ranch 100 miles NW of Denver - we love living here, and we love guests!Family friendly summer dude ranch, and pet friendly B&B the rest of the year, with horseback riding every day.Families play together and make memories of shared adventures. Horseback riding, mountain hiking, white-water rafting, awesome disk-golf, trout fishing, riflery/trap and lots more!Ours is not a nose-to-tail program - a good place to learn to ride. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Sundance Trail Guest & Dude Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sundance Trail Guest And Dude Ranch
- Sundance Trail Guest & Dude Ranch Hotel Red Feather Lakes