Beautiful views, peaceful, and relaxing. Bonnie, the cook, is the best! She made me feel at home and kept my tummy full with her great cooking. Kristen, the wrangler, was super nice and fun to ride with. And thanks to Estelle for teaching me a few words of French.
My only suggestion for the "off-season" visitors is to offer afternoon activities. While the morning rides were awesome, having an activity in the afternoon - such as a drive through the countryside, art classes, etc., would have been a nice option.
Accommodations were beautiful and I was made to feel very much at home. Thanks to all the staff for your welcoming hearts!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and operated dude ranch 100 miles NW of Denver - we love living here, and we love guests!Family friendly summer dude ranch, and pet friendly B&B the rest of the year, with horseback riding every day.Families play together and make memories of shared adventures. Horseback riding, mountain hiking, white-water rafting, awesome disk-golf, trout fishing, riflery/trap and lots more!Ours is not a nose-to-tail program - a good place to learn to ride. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Sundance Trail Guest & Dude Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sundance Trail Guest And Dude Ranch
- Sundance Trail Guest & Dude Ranch Hotel Red Feather Lakes