My husband and I just returned from a week at Sundance Trails with our 5, 8, and 11 year old children. The ranch is quiet and serene with plenty of unforgettable activities balanced with enough downtime to take a breath and soak in the views. The food was delicious. But what really made the week special was the staff. The kid's wrangler was sick the week we were there but the rest of the staff put in extra effort to accommodate my kids by either bringing them along on a family trail ride (even the five year old!) or allowing them to hang back and make cookies and play games. We loved every minute of our time there and hope to return soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and operated dude ranch 100 miles NW of Denver - we love living here, and we love guests!Family friendly summer dude ranch, and pet friendly B&B the rest of the year, with horseback riding every day.Families play together and make memories of shared adventures. Horseback riding, mountain hiking, white-water rafting, awesome disk-golf, trout fishing, riflery/trap and lots more!Ours is not a nose-to-tail program - a good place to learn to ride. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Sundance Trail Guest & Dude Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sundance Trail Guest And Dude Ranch
- Sundance Trail Guest & Dude Ranch Hotel Red Feather Lakes