Clarion Inn & Conference Center
US$90
US$80
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

US$144
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

US$100
US$90
QualityInn
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

US$150
US$140
Travelocity
US$150
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$184
US$157
Travelocity
US$100
US$94
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

All reviewsdesk agentgreat pricean older hotelice machinenice staystate fairwafflesconvenient locationcolorado springsremodelingpet
Reviewed 27 September 2017

I had reservations and went into the lobby. There was a really creepy guy checking in and a couple in the lobby fighting, plus a big sign outside "Under New Management".
As a single woman I didn't feel safe so I cancelled my reservation. I was a few minutes past 4:00pm cancellation time, but I had been there waiting for awhile. I finally handed the clerk my reservation printout and wrote please cancel. Also the location was not great, really close to the freeway.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Christi M
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel staff was very nice they are trying to do better things in the lounge! Close to restaurants and shopping located off I-25 makes it very convenient. The one down side is if you get a first floor room you can't access the room from the outside with your key

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 September 2017

The second I walked into the hotel to get my room, I was taken back by the smell. I paid ahead for my room, so decided to give it a try. John, the front desk employee was very polite and I felt he really needed the job to be there. I was told my room was now taken but another room was very nice on the second floor. The security door at back entrance was jarred open with a rug. The room just up the stairs looked like someone had already slept there as the silky and dirty looking spread was already pulled down sloppily to toward the end of the bed and I took it to an old couch. There were 5 or 6 pillows tossed and piled along the top of the bed. I stayed in my clothes with my coat for a pillow getting very little sleep especially with the hot, dead air in the room and no window that opened.

Before I tried to sleep, I decided to go to the bar!!! I asked for a Manhattan which the bartender, although very nice, didn't know how to make. I went for the Jack and Coke which was served in a plastic glass. Although the coke was flat with no fizzle at all, I ordered again hoping I would go the sleep when I had to go back to the room.

The only good thing say is the breakfast was served in the dining room. There was a nice variety of eggs, cereal, waffles, and fresh watermelon.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Bdoodle
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here to attend State Fair. Room was very nice. Did not have breakfast at the hotel, there is a Dunkin Donuts in the parking lot and that was our breakfast. Advertised as Hot Breakfast, but there was a sign saying expanded Continental with Waffels as of July. Would stay here again, easy access to highway and restaurants.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Me and my dog stayed here for four days. Decent sized rooms. Hotel was very clean. Gym, pool, and hot tub were sufficient. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Great location. I would definitely stay there again during a business trip.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business