“Great Food!”

Add it.
Mozart Lounge
Ranked #155 of 337 Restaurants in Pueblo
Reviewed 20 April 2016

Decided to try out Mozart after hearing that they had re-opened and we were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food and the service! Will certainly be going there again and taking some friends with us. We went for lunch and had the Philly Cheese Steak sandwich special and it was delicious! The service was also very good!

Reviewed 10 May 2015

My husband and I had a gift certificate for Mozarts so we thought we would try it for a Saturday night out. The service was horrible, we waited 15 minutes just for water and another 10 to order. The menu is very limited and the wine list was worse. The steaks were good, but bread was cut up sandwich buns and vegetable canned green beans so over cooked could not eat them. The waitress did not refill water, did not ask if we wanted dessert, kept us waiting 20 minutes for our check and was sullen. I was very disappointed in the new Mozarts.

2  Thank Susan M
Reviewed 6 April 2015

We were so excited to hear that Mozart's opened again!! We went in on a Saturday night for dinner with family and friends, was kinda of shocked that the place wasn't more busy. I ordered the Salmon and everyone else ordered the Prime-rib, we also ordered the olives and peppers as an appetizer. Needless to say the food was amazing!! So much better than the past few times we were there when they were previously opened. Not sure if they have a new cook and if they do they need to hang on to him or her!! Our waitress was great!! Always making sure we had enough drinks and bread, I can't say the same for the table behind us, they had a young waitress, maybe 16 or 17, she was never around when they needed refills or other things. I would strongly suggest either training her properly or finding a new waitress, if we would have had her we would not be going back!! The food is a little pricey and they have cut back, you no longer get salad and soup. Other than that our experience was wonderful!! I just wish that they were open through the week for lunch, that would make it even better!!!

Reviewed 27 March 2015

Eight of us were excited that Mozart's opened again for dinner on Fridays and Saturdays; we went there for a birthday and Bon Voyage party on March 13, I believe. The food was actually better than it had been before they closed and only catered but the service was very wanting. The gals were nice but they wouldn't do separate checks (we were all thinking of just ordering at separate tables and then coming back together). They didn't bring out enough wine glasses and two of them were very dirty. Food was forgotten for one of the gals in our group and she had to wait a while to get it. There just seemed to be confusion all around. We will most likely go back so I hope that they get these serving bugs worked out.

1  Thank Denise C
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Ok, normally i dont like reality shows like Restaurant Stakeout because they are obviously contrived. Not in this case. Management needs to train staff. When my wife and i walked in for lunch, in well dressed business attire, we stopped at the sign that said please wait to be seated. We waited, and soon one waitress hurried past us to confront another waitress about taking her food order. Neither staff member said a word to us, No hello, no we will be with you in a minute. They ignored us. Then both ran back to the kitchen. One came out with food. The other disappeared. We waited 5 minutes for a hostess or someone to even acknowledge our existence. No one came. We left....

4  Thank Trouteaser

Been to Mozart Lounge? Share your experiences!