“Very Good Dinner”

Add it.
Mozart Lounge
Ranked #155 of 337 Restaurants in Pueblo
Reviewed 31 October 2012

My husband and I had dinner with another couple on a Friday night. We arrived at 6 PM and the restaurant was half full. The decor has not changed much in 40 years but it has the old atmosphere that I miss with modern restaurants. It was nice to be able to have a converstaion with friends without having to shout at each other like you have to do in a lot of restaurants these days. Our waitress was great the entire meal. Three of us got the prime rib special and I got salmone. All were very good. You get a cup of soup, salad, bread, starch and a vegetable with your meal. For dessert we got the limoncello cake which was excellent. When we left around 7:30 PM, the resturant was full. The bar area was full too.

Reviewed 29 September 2012

The new restaurant is located across the street from where the old, original one was. Sabe Concialdi was the original owner, and his family came from Agnone, Italy, near Sant' Elia a Pianisi, from where my Riccillo family came. The Theatre crowd used to hang out there. When I was playing Romeo in a 1972 production of Romeo and Juliet, I used to stop for a beer, and study my lines in a corner booth. Sabe's Mother used to design and sew wedding gowns and my Grandfather, Samule Riccillo, a tailor, would do the formalwear for men. Ownership passed after the new location was built, to his son-in-law, Don Colalancia.
My mother and I visted it about six months ago under a new proprietor. They didn't know much about the place's history, but their food ws vey good, with complimentary wine from great servers since we were the only party that night. It still bears a great reputation for its prime rib.

Charles L. Riccillo

Reviewed 30 July 2012

We ate at Mozarts Saturday July 14 after a long day. We were looking for a "local place". Our son who lives in Pueblo suggested Mozarts. The food was great and the service was even better. We wanted to sit outside, it was getting late and cooling off. This was no problem and we were the only people on the deck. It was a great experience. No pressure to order, just a relaxed atmosphire. I had prime rib and my wife had their special chicken dish. I cannot remember the name of it but it was really good. Mozarts is definatly on our list to eat at on our next visit to Pueblo. Great food and service at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 13 June 2012

Great food we had the prime rib and great old atmosphere. We took our Corvette club there on a Tuesday after our meeting and had a great time.

Reviewed 11 March 2012

Since Giaccomo's closed, we were hard pressed to find a nice place to dine for a special occasion. However, the prices are so reasonable, it has become our new favorite! The prime rib comes with potato, soup & salad, veggies & bread!
Very good everything!!!! Owner & chefs came out to see how we liked everything!!! Great service !!! Great drinks!!! Great live music on the weekends!!

2  Thank COLO_USA

Been to Mozart Lounge? Share your experiences!