“Excellent food and service”

Mr. Tandoori Urban Bar and Grill
Ranked #1 of 348 Restaurants in Pueblo
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 31 December 2017

Dinner was excellent. I had lamb curry and garlic naan, well prepared and tasty. The service was fabulous. I recommend this restaurant for dinner. They serve alcohol and also mango custard......mmmmm!

1  Thank Sue N

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had never tried Indian food before so thought we'd go for a new experience. The place is decorated beautifully with a cozy atmosphere. We both got the 13.00 lunch buffet. At first glance it didn't seem like much of a buffet but after filling our plates and going back for seconds, it was plenty. Everything we tried was absolutely delicious and flavorful. Nothing was too spicy or bland. I would definitely recommend this place and I can't wait to go again. For a side trip... Walk across the street to the old train station and tour the building.

1  Thank Linda542
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

I stopped by with my cousins and their husbands. There were five of us and we ordered four entrées, one appetizer, and garlic naan. The entrée sizes are large so this was perfect for our group. My favorite by far was the appetizer, chicken pakura. It had excellent flavor and I would almost order that as an entree If I came here when I wasn’t really hungry. The naan was also excellent. For entrées we had three different chicken dishes and one that had lamb and shrimp. Each had a very different flavor, and I would recommend that you get creative and try different things. The owner came out and talked to us and was very friendly.

1  Thank 736edb
Reviewed 28 November 2017

Wow, who would expect that little Pueblo would have such a treasure! Quick, personable servers (thanks, Angel), tasteful décor and of course -food is real deal, not Americanized version. Spices are vibrant, portions are large - come hungry! The chef is really passionate about his cooking and could easily go to Chopped or such. Their flat breads are so good, I had bread with onions and couldn't have enough. Brining my family and friends there!

1  Thank Elena P
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Who would expect to find the best Indian food in Colorado in Pueblo? But that is what we think of this restaurant. Small, cozy, with friendly wait staff and a nice selection of beer and wine. The food is delicious. I had the tandoori lamb which was perfectly seasoned.

1  Thank Livingthedream999