“Naan Birthday Wish”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

My wife took me here for my birthday. The vegetarian potatoes and cauliflower dish was delicious along with the lavender lemonade and garlic naan. I can not say anything about my wife's dish since I am a vegetarian and she had what she said was a delicious chicken dish, but we both enjoyed our meal, naan, and drinks very much.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Mr. Tandoori has a fantastic traditional Indian buffet set in a splendidly colorful and lavish series of rooms. The outdoor patio features a multi-tiered waterfall and lots of shade for daytime parties. The staff is friendly and attentive, offering such delicacies as lavender lemonade and mango lassi to accompany the lunch buffet. A must for lovers of Indian food and gorgeous environments.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Yes, you read that right - great Indian Food in Pueblo Colorado. For the past 4 years we have been to Pueblo, down from Denver, for the girls state tennis tournament and every year we have an outstanding meal at this restaurant. Family run, great service, reasonable prices - all round good experience. Last year one of the dad's said he didn't like "Indian" so I called the restaurant and they grilled up some chicken and veggies American style for him - impressive level of service. This year Parmy Kandola, the owner, came out to see if we were happy - nice family!

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Love the lunch buffet. Has a great selection. Staff and owner are wonderful. Not to be missed if you love Indian food.

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

We spent a business meal with a large group. The food was and the service was good. They have a nice room in the back to meet.