See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Booked a room online without seeing the area in person- something I will NEVER do again. Was a little nervous about the general appearance of the building, but that was the least of the problems here. Between the guy sitting in his car in the parking lot who looked like a crack addict, the loud slamming of a room door followed by loud pounding on the door, and the horrible smell of stale cigarettes and bleach when I opened the door to my room, I was done. I left the room cards on the desk and promptly left. A $50+ lesson, but there was no way I trusted the safety of my family in that slum environment.The homeless person begging on the corner as we exited was the cherry on top. Drove 35 min North to lovely La Quinta Inn that I highly recommend. Would not recommend this Hotel 6 to my worst enemy.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2017

My husband and I drove from Fl to Pueblo to visit our son. We wanted to save a few dollars so we booked at Motel 6 in Pueblo. When we were checking in it seemed very unclean and unsafe ..and that was the lobby. My husband was waiting in our car and I was told we had to have a drivers license for each of us. I have never had to do that at any hotel including M6. While checking in some very sketchy people were hanging out and walking back and forth to the lobby and to a room. One I could swear was a man dressed in a filthy dress and a very nasty wig. We didn't get a good feeling at all. I had also requested a downstairs due to a disability. We were not able to get a room where we could park the car in front of our door. We ended up canceling the reservation and went to LaQuinta. More expensive but clean and safe. One evening we drove by M6 and there were several men hanging out that didn't look like they belonged there. I would not recommend this motel to anyone.

Room tip: Go to LaQuina
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2017

This location is right off of the 1-25 freeway where the freeway meets route 50. It takes about 1.5 hours to get here from the Denver Airport. This is a basic low priced option if you want to see the awesome sights on route 50 (Black Canyon of the Gunnson National Park) and 550 (Silverton), but do not want to pay high prices near the tourist sights. I flew into the Denver Airport at about 9pm. The next morning I woke up and drove to Black Canyon of the Gunnson National Park (about two hours away). The drive gets scenic after the first hour. The hotel was fine for the price minus there was no shampoo, coffee maker, or alarm clock. The location was right off the free way by many restaurants. The room appeared to have been remodeled within the past apx. few years.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Motel 6, Pueblo, CO - 4103 N. Elizabeth St

We stayed here on Saturday night, July 8, 2017.
This property seems newer than the one we stayed at in Albuquerque.

Thank you to Dorine and to Manager Angie for being helpful & hospitable.

As it turned out, we ended up in one of the rooms they've equipped with accommodations for folks with disabilities..... It had a big bathroom with a bathtub & bench instead of just a shower and a large wheelchair height sink. The clothing rack with hangers was also arranged at a lowered height. There is also a wheelchair height peephole in the door, in addition to the standard one. Very thoughtful.

The room was comfortable & very clean. The bed was comfortable.
Wi-if was available for an extra fee. No, thank you. We're already paying for it. No need to double dip.

Parking was conveniently at the door, for ease of unpacking & packing our vehicle. The parking lot was well-lit at night.
This property is consistent with what we expect from Motel 6 and we would stay here again if passing through town.
Betsy & Bruce Newkirk
AriZona Motorcycle Riders

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

The room seems to have been remodeled not too long ago. You could smell the smoke from other rooms even though this one was non-smoking so I woke up with a scratchy throat and clogged nose. It was mostly clean (my daughter didn't think the shower was clean enough ) but I didn't see any bugs or anything. The outside is older dirtier and kinda creepy. The bed was ok they only have doubles so if you are used to bigger be ready for that. There are NO amenities; no shampoo, no coffee maker, no breakfast, no microwave or mini fridge and weirdest of all ... no clock. For those like my family who notice the little things right off our toilet leaned a little and the mirror in the room was crooked. It is near the highway so there are plenty of places to eat and shop nearby. If all you need is a bed, a bathroom, and a tv and you aren't super picky, it gets the job done.

Trip type: Travelled with family