Hampton Inn & Suites Pueblo/North
US$117
US$80
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

US$158
US$140
US$115
US$90
QualityInn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

US$85
Travelocity
US$178
US$100
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$179
US$157
All reviewsfront deskstaff was friendlyhighly recommend this hotelwould stay here againenjoyed my staybusiness travelergreat place to stayoatmealclean hotelfitness centerbusiness tripexcellent stayquiet roomlong driveoff the highwaynext morningnice breakfast
Reviewed 19 May 2018

We had an early flight out the next morning. Very comfortable rooms. Really had a relaxing night! Room was very clean and quite. Great location! Have always had a great experience staying with Hampton chain!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tiffanie K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pueblo/North, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for all the great positive feedback. We like to hear that our guests have a great stay with us. Hope to see you back soon with future travels.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

I talked with the manager about using points for my stay 5 minutes after I booked it. And was treated terribly while dealing with her. Was told at one point to not stay there if I didn't like the service. Which is exactly what will happen in the future. I will never ever use this hotel again. Be advised that the chances of being treated well are slim.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tiffanie K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pueblo/North, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Thank you for all your feedback. I am very sorry you felt as if you feel that our hotel said if you don't like our rules then don't stay here. I know that we would never tell a guest that. We have rules that we need to follow also and we try our best to help out the guests any way that we can. I hope in the future you can give us another try.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

When ever staying in Pueblo CO. I always choose this hotel. The staff is amazing. Thank you Tiffanie, Haily, Man'e and Marcos. You guys are always so helpful.
Close to restaurant's and shopping. Easy access from highway. Always very clean. Has a charcoal grill with utensils, if you feel like grilling by the pool.

Room Tip: All rooms are quite and good choices
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for the great positive feedback. We want all our guests to have a great experience with us like you all did. Hope to see you back soon with future travels.

Reviewed 19 April 2018

Upon check-in staff was completely uninterested in being friendly. Wasn't greeted with the same professionalism or friendliness of most Hilton hotels. Wasn't offered water. Hallways smelled like old garbage. Bed was old and squeaky. The sheets were queen sized on a king sized bed. Rooms were unusually small. Bugs on the window sills. TV had satellite and was fuzzy most of the stay. Showers were small and low water pressure. Towels had stains on them. Breakfast looked like it came from a gas station. Walls were paper thin. AC/Heat unit pumped out air that smelled like a wet cat. Fridge didn't get very cold.

As we checked out, we heard the General Manager talking to a customer on the phone and she was extremely rude. Sounded like someone got billed wrong and she was basically telling him that it wasn't her problem and ownership didn't have to follow Hilton Honors guidelines. I would definitely suggest shopping around for other hotels. There is a Marriott downtown that is very nice with a friendly staff. We'll be staying there next time.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Tiffanie K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pueblo/North, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

We appreciate all the feedback from our guests. My staff and myself strive for the highest customer service to all our guests and want them to have a good stay with us. I am very sorry to hear about the issues that you had experienced with us. I hope you did let the front desk know about anything that was wrong in the room and we would have checked the room and moved you if we needed to. Again I am very sorry about your experience.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

Traveling track team from Colorado, we highly recommend this hotel. Service was excellent, high quality care and appreciate everything Joe G. and his staff were able to do for us! Thank you guys so much and we will be back next year!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for all your great positive feedback. My staff and myself are happy to hear your stay with us went good. Hope to see you back soon.