All reviews complimentary cookies large breakfast area breakfast room front desk staff cinnamon rolls free breakfast newer property family stayed here movie theater working order sitting area two night stay nice hotel comfortable stay check in was quick microwave and refrigerator beds were comfortable
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I spent four days and 3 nights. The room was as expected, fresh and clean. The problem we had was the heating and air conditioning. There are 2 units in the room and they conflicted with each other. After 2 attempts the staff was able to fix the problem. The staff were very helpful and worked diligently to resolve the issue. They went the extra mile.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Typical Holiday Inn almost.
Great suite, friendly people and reasonable prices but the breakfast was a horrible mistake.
As we were walking to the breakfast room we heard a comment by another guest that was leaving the breakfast room.
He made the comment that “this was the worse food I have ever had in a Holiday Inn”.
We thought that the food could not be that bad. Boy were we wrong. My wife tried the eggs and after a couple of bites threw them away. I had a toasted English muffin that was pretty good.
So an average rating.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Ramblinrebel76
Reviewed 22 September 2017

I just got through reading a bad review for this hotel and am still scratching my head wondering why the person didn't like it. I have stayed in HIE hotels all over the country, and must say that, while they are all good, this one is in the top tier. Extremely clean, I loved the lobby area and the staff. My room was absolutely HUGE and comfortable. The breakfast area was the largest I've seen in ANY HIE hotel. And the price could not be beat!!! I only have one criticism; the scrambled eggs served with breakfast tasted like they had cooked onions mixed in them, and I didn't care for that at all. Otherwise.... GREAT stay!!!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2017

got here on a Saturday in the evening. very nice place and staff. no real complaints. the only problem was a car that was broken into during the night. not ours but still spooky. park in front and hide the items in your car.

Room Tip: park in the front sleep in the back
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank dj56_11
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Located in a strategic place, it is unfortunately the worst Holiday Inn Express I've stayed in during my holiday in the West of the United States this summer. Certainly not like Cortez , Page, Moab, Denver, etc. The room was incredibly small (maybe because I had partially used complimentary points to book it) and also unclean, with the classic low standard motel sting. Nothing to say about the staff who was very courteous. Breakfast was not like the ones that the hotel chain generally guarantees. Such a pity!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple