All reviews complimentary cookies large breakfast area breakfast room front desk staff cinnamon rolls free breakfast newer property family stayed here movie theater working order sitting area two night stay nice hotel comfortable stay beds were comfortable check in was quick microwave and refrigerator
Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

Stay at HI Express frequently. The quality of breakfast has fallen off a cliff. Nasty, dry, tasteless omlettes. Pancake machine broken, stale breads, no peanut butter. Turkey sausage looked like hockey pucks. I wouldn't dare try based on how they looked. Step it up Pueblo HI Express. Room was okay but aging fast.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pueblo North, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2016

Dear johnhiser,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Pueblo, CO. It is regrettable you were not satisfied with the quality of breakfast served. I would like to address this with you further. I have sent you a private message to obtain more information about your stay. I look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.

Grace P.

Reviewed 4 November 2016

This Holiday Inn could use a lot of work. The beds were saggy, the interior of my room had holes in doors, interior doors would not stay open, closed on their own, had to prop open will pillows or risk walking into a door at night. I requested a functioning clock radio 2 morning in a row before I decided to try another hotel. IHG needs to stay there secretly & see whats going on. At breakfast no napkins, was given sheet of paper towel. Front desk rarely manned, you have to yell to get attention.

Room Tip: go somewhere else
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pueblo North, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2016

Dear LoganJ,

Thank you for writing us a review of your experience during your recent business travel. We certainly regret the overall dissatisfaction you had experienced during your stay with regards to the bed condition and service from our staff. Please know that this is not reflective of the high standards we usually pride ourselves in. Your feedback is very important to us as this continually helps us improve the facilities and services we offer to our guests. We would follow up your concerns to the hotel management and we are confident they will take necessary actions to improve our guest satisfaction.

Should your future travels bring you back to the area, we hope you would consider us again.

Dianne L.

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

I'll start off with the good. The lobby is very nice. I didn't eat breakfast during my stay this time. I was totally disappointed with the customer service from employees. The housekeeper never cleaned my room. The housekeeping team only made my bed. They never changed my wash clothes and My floor was not vacuumed. I always have great things to say about Holiday Inn's and was sadly disappointed this time in Pueblo Colorado.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pueblo North, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2016

Dear LaShavio L,

Thank you for your patronage to the Holiday Inn brand. I appreciate you choosing our hotel for your most recent business trip. I am however, sorry for the shortcomings, particularly with the housekeeping service. This concern has been forwarded to our management and we will take action to rectify this. Your feedback means a lot to us and will help us continually improve and achieve guest satisfaction. I hope you will consider us again on your next visit so we can make that happen for you.

Tracy V.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

Every year we stay at the Holiday Inn Express on our way to Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park. It is close to everything we need, and we love to eat at the Texas Roadhouse, which is close in Pueblo. The only thing that I have not liked the last two year was the breakfast. Last year they had no eggs due to some shortage and the sausage did not taste very well. This year there were watery scrambled eggs and the sausage was still not very good and fresh. I have always liked staying here until the last two years, but I am not sure we will be there next year. The hotel is nice...but the food should not this way for 2 years.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pueblo North, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2016

Dear DonnaRK66,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are pleased to have you back as our valued guest. Please allow us to apologize that our breakfast selections and food quality fell below your expectations. Please be assured that your comments has been documented and will be forwarded to the appropriate parties for review and improvements. Thank you for staying and we all hope to serve you again on your next future visit.

Anthony M

Reviewed 3 September 2016

We arrived at this Holiday Inn & Suites @8:45 p.m. extremely tired after a long day of driving. We, along with two other families, waited at least 10 minutes for anyone to show up at the front desk. They were supposedly checking on an emergency on the second floor, however, another guest told us that this had also happened the previous night. This hotel had the least personable staff of any we visited during our two week road trip. The breakfast bar was not well manned either. Just FYI - the "Holiday Inn Express" sign was not lit up well enough to see ahead of time - had to drive slowly to be sure of the entrance.

Room Tip: Our room was on the back of the hotel - very quiet
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nan T
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pueblo North, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2016

Dear Nan T,

Thank you for taking time to write your review about our hotel. We apologize for any inconvenience caused at check in and the lack of staff was a letdown. We thank you for bringing this to our attention as the feedback we receive from our guests like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to improve our guest services and facilities.

We hope you will consider us again and see the improvements made.

Dianne L