“Chunky Cinnamon French Toast”

Kneaders Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #14 of 176 Restaurants in Parker
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 10 July 2015 via mobile

Very nice Breakfast place and the French toast is crazy good. They have an inexpensive all-you-can-eat French toast/pancake deal, so come hungry for breakfast. It is a nice little place right in the heart of Parker. We will be back to try other menu items. My wife has also enjoyed lunch here.

Reviewed 27 May 2015

Delicious homemade food. Top quality for a chain type meal. Nice sized pieces of chicken in the chicken salad. Delicious desserts and wonderful breads.

Reviewed 19 May 2015

Sort of a mini-Panera but I agree with other reviews about the inconsistency...well-made sandwich, then not so well-made. Staff have always been polite. The turkey avocado sandwich is a favorite. A fairly quick drive thru when you don't have much time and oh so much better than one of the standard drive-thru fast food places.

Reviewed 8 May 2015

I will first state that my frame of reference is Panera's Bakery, which I visit regularly. We had the Tomato Basil Ravioli and Chicken Noodle soups. The tomato basil was watery and bland. The cheese ravioli was more dough than cheese and very doughy. The chicken noodle was very salty and mostly broth, very little chicken, vegetables (which seemed to be limited only to carrots) and noodles. The noodles were thick and pasty. The baguette bread was excellent with a nice flavor and crusty outside. The rustic rye was disappointing - really more of a white bread recipe made with some rye flour and a little molasses for color. It was okay, but not my definition of rye bread. So, our overall experience was disappointing. However, we did not try any of the sandwiches or pastries so our review may change if we come back again.

Reviewed 8 May 2015

Think of a Panera's, but with healthier options, extremely attentive and knowledgeable employees (the owner himself took our order, and took time to explain everything we had questions about), and a calm, sort of park-bench seating area. It was obvious that there were regulars but the staff treated us newbies just as kindly. Baked goods are lovely and a friend stops in to pick up a loaf of bread on a weekly basis. My salad was delicious and priced right. Sandwiches looked generous and yummy. I saw everyone in there from teens to moms with babies to gentlemen in suits on their lunch hour. I found this to be a very warm and welcoming place, and my friend and I chatted for over an hour without any pressure to leave. Highly recommend.