“Why didn't I go here before?”
Review of Stone Gate Cafe

Stone Gate Cafe
Ranked #48 of 166 Restaurants in Parker
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Greek
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 18 April 2017

My wife and I had a rare day off together and opted to head out for a nice lunch together. We kept getting coupons for Stonegate Cafe, and saw it numerous times when we visited other places in this plaza, but hadn't been in until now.

It was pretty small inside, only a few booths and tables, but a generous patio for seating when the weather gets nicer. It smelled like some good food was being cooked up as we sat down for lunch.

The service was a little slow, but not too bad as we weren't in a terrible hurry. The server took our order on an iPad, which was kind of cool.

I went for the French Dip, one of my favorites, and a dish I like to test restaurants with. I was not unhappy. The bread was crispy, but not too crispy. The beef was tender and flavorful. And the au jus was a great addition, without being salty. The french fries, often just a side note, especially for me, we're really great.

My wife went the breakfast route and got quite a spread. She had french toast, which had a nice coating that was crispy, and not soggy. On the side she got hash browns, a scrambled egg, and the star of the sides: a very flavorful slice of ham.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

As breakfast options in Parker are limited we opted for Stonegate Cafe hoping for a good meal and a new place to go. We were not disappointed.

We were there mid morning on a weekday and found the restaurant about half full. Service was friendly and the atmosphere welcoming. There is a patio that would be nice on a warmer day.

The menu offers standard breakfast fare as well as sandwiches and a varied lunch menu. We had the Denver Omelet with a side of Green Chile Sauce and the Rellenos & Eggs. Both were very tasty. Portions are large. The Green Chile Sauce was very good and appears homemade rather than canned. Price was a bit high but acceptable for a breakfast treat out. For reference, I believe the Omelet was about $10.75 and came with 2 sides.

Overall we were very happy to find this restaurant and will return.

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

Good place to eat but can go to many other places in town that are much cheaper. New owners have raised prices by $2 to $3 per item. No worry now to wait for a table as at around 9 am many tables were empty. Still good food but will be going else where so as to not pay such high prices.

Reviewed 1 January 2017

We love breakfast here...but most of the time there is a wait because they don't have enough tables. definitely worth the wait though. great food and very nice staff!

Reviewed 6 December 2016

Recently we visited the Stone Gate Cafe in Parker, CO. This is a traditional, "small town" cafe, with booths and free standing tables. This cafe has a relaxed, friendly atmosphere. The food is traditional American, plentiful and good quality. No complaints. Free refills of drinks.
TV was on with no sound. No background music. So the place is quiet. This may be a growing considering as 'noise' seems to be more and more the trend :)
Good pricing. Worth a re-visit. Only improvement I would like would be the addition of an expresso.